Laura Ling speaks of North Korea experiences 1 year later

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nick1985

Lifer
Dec 29, 2002
In reality you have small dick because you fuck small pussies.

No I have a large member. They seem to like it because it gives them a more fuller feeling when compared to what you can provide them

gaidensensei

Banned
May 31, 2003
This guy. Another self hating Asian. Dude kill yourself.

That's two hanguk you've decided to sever the lines with now. :\
How will you be able to master Oriental politics if your only supporters are the non-asian AT/OT-PN comedy staff?

AzN

Banned
Nov 26, 2001
Stating facts does not make one racist.

So it's fact now? Prove it asshole. :rolleyes:

Here are some facts for you: :hmm:

You are dumber than us.
You are fat, slow, drug abusing pedophiles who sleep with your cousins.
You are more inclined to having micro penis.
You smell like wet dog.

AzN

Banned
Nov 26, 2001
That's two hanguk you've decided to sever the lines with now. :\
How will you be able to master Oriental politics if your only supporters are the non-asian AT/OT-PN comedy staff?

Now boy you are the collaborator and you have the nerve to call a proud Asian to sever lines with Hanguk? Look at yourself in the mirror harder. You might find a 2 faced thieving back stabber staring at you.

nick1985

Lifer
Dec 29, 2002

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007
AzN is either the world's greatest actress, or the dumbest human being to ever walk the earth. I'm going with actress, because I just can't get enough of her comedy routine.

Last edited:

AzN

Banned
Nov 26, 2001
Sure, no problem.

1. Blacks: 5.85-6.25 inches
2. Caucasians: 5.5-6.0 inches
3. Asians: 5.0-5.5 inches

Thats information from the Durex condom company. I can get more studies if needed. Asians statistically have smaller penises than other races.

As for driving...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/12/30/womens-parking-only-china_n_407469.html

I think that speaks volumes....

Generalization does not make it fact! You are so dumb that you don't realize you are racist.

This must be your scientific data. A western article about Female Asian drivers and a fabricated number by a condom company. :D

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007
Generalization does not make it fact! You are so dumb that you don't realize you are racist.

This must be your scientific data. A western article about Female Asian drivers and a fabricated number by a condom company. :D

BRILLIANT! Another fine post by AzN! Allow me to do a play-by-play:

1. AzN insults caucasians throughout the thread, even after professing how Koreans "love all races."
2. He then calls other people racists.

Let me get Obama on the line -- with logic like that, maybe politics is your true calling rather than acting? Maybe Obama can appoint you to be the newly created "Foreign Nation Ass Kissing Czar"?

EagleKeeper

Discussion Club Moderator<br>Elite Member
Staff member
Oct 30, 2000
Again, I must reluctantly lock a thread due to there being no more posts that are on the OP thread subject.

If you people want to have a pissing match; then such belongs in OT, not P&N.
P&N pissing matches need to attempt to stay on subject!

Anandtech Moderator
Common Courtesy

Status
Not open for further replies.