Laura Ingraham loves her some White Supremacists

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
Brother says shes a real piece of work

“I think she’s a monster,” Curtis Ingraham said in the interview, which was published on Wednesday. “She’s very smart, she’s well-spoken, but her emotional heart is just kind of dead.”

Curtis Ingraham has been speaking out against his sister on social media since at least early 2018. In a public Facebook comment posted seven months ago, he attributed her views to their father.

“Our father was a Nazi sympathizer, racist, anti-Semite and homophobe,” Curtis Ingraham, who is gay, wrote alongside a video of his sister. “Like father like daughter?”

So what the fuck do these people want?

The swastika flying over the white house and Auschwitz replaced by Arkansas?

Or is there really any other use to the Nazi/ White Supremacist point of view?

Reactions: DarthKyrie

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Noooo!!
shocked-baby-look.jpg

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Is that where you got the syphilis from?
If you are on the right team, as I suspected, and found that in fact she is gay as has been apprized to me by other posts. To quote Jerry Seinfeld "not that there is anything wrong with that". Just more cognizant dissidence by the supposed moral conservatives.

FirNaTine

Jun 6, 2005
Agree and disagree with her. I agree everyone has a right to free speech regardless how idiotic what they are saying is.

But, I disagree that a private company (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) kicking them off because *they are bad for business* is a violation of that. It's a free market, so I am sure another derp/hate tolerant social media platform will emerge if the market calls for it. In fact I believe a few exist and at least a couple of those folks were so toxic, they were kicked off of them....

DrDoug

Diamond Member
Jan 16, 2014
What's hilarious about her choice of people to defend is that Paul Nehlen was also banned from GAB for exercising his free speech. I wonder when she is going to go after white supremacists kicking a white supremacist off of a white supremacist chat site? I guess Paul was too white supremacist for the white supremacists.

White. I just had to say it one more time! :D

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
Agree and disagree with her. I agree everyone has a right to free speech regardless how idiotic what they are saying is.

But, I disagree that a private company (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) kicking them off because *they are bad for business* is a violation of that. It's a free market, so I am sure another derp/hate tolerant social media platform will emerge if the market calls for it. In fact I believe a few exist and at least a couple of those folks were so toxic, they were kicked off of them....

As is often the case, the real goal isn't defending free speech, it's forcing their ideology on others. They just don't like when someone tells them "no."

Reactions: Victorian Gray
Mar 11, 2004

You summed it up well.

These conservatives' arguments are all bullshit. They're not wanting free speech. They're wanting their hateful ideas to be accepted and protected, while trying to argue that's no different from say black people calling out how they're treated differently by police (and the justice system at large, actually society in general even). They're starting from a place of fundamental dishonesty, and they glomb onto legitimate issues (things like governments cracking down on freedom of speech, or corporations abusing their positions), and then completely mangle things to try and support their fallacious narrative (to try and gain support from people that don't know what is actually happening; guarantee you that if most people could see the stuff these conservative assholes that she's trying to make out to be martyrs are doing on social media they'd go "oh yeah they're giant assholes and should fuck off with that shit"), and then when called out for it they start crying that people are doing worse things to them than they are.

Reactions: Meghan54
Mar 11, 2004
What's hilarious about her choice of people to defend is that Paul Nehlen was also banned from GAB for exercising his free speech. I wonder when she is going to go after white supremacists kicking a white supremacist off of a white supremacist chat site? I guess Paul was too white supremacist for the white supremacists.

White. I just had to say it one more time! :D

Shades of white. He was 254,255,255, can't be having that!

Reactions: IronWing

DarthKyrie

Golden Member
Jul 11, 2016
Brother says shes a real piece of work

“I think she’s a monster,” Curtis Ingraham said in the interview, which was published on Wednesday. “She’s very smart, she’s well-spoken, but her emotional heart is just kind of dead.”

Curtis Ingraham has been speaking out against his sister on social media since at least early 2018. In a public Facebook comment posted seven months ago, he attributed her views to their father.

“Our father was a Nazi sympathizer, racist, anti-Semite and homophobe,” Curtis Ingraham, who is gay, wrote alongside a video of his sister. “Like father like daughter?”

Their grandfather was a member of the German Bund here in the United States, so it's understandable why their dad was one as well.

Reactions: Meghan54