Latinos line up to get naturalized and stop Trump

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Not necessarily. You're erroneously assuming all of the other voters have similar perceptions of him as you do. You're also assuming events will continue to follow the same path they've been following.

I agree it seems that he hasn't run a good campaign though.

Always keep in mind that your own mind would rather lie to you than tell you these 3 words: "I don't know." This is one of the reasons why human beings make silly predictions sometimes.

Note that I'm not saying he isn't going to kill his own campaign, and I'm not saying he is. What I'm saying is I don't know that. That that particular information isn't available to me right now.

I also never would have predicted that I'd say the word 'that' 3 times in a row while still making sense when I read it back to myself. Although I am aware that I did so on purpose to make a point, and that I hope it makes sense to you.

Ok I'll stop now before I end up writing a book on how the human mind works in 1 forum post and end up with every reader shaking their heads and wondering if I've lost mine.:D

Other than leaving out mention of the CBD or the LBD, you channel Moonie quite well. ;)

FrankRamiro

Sep 5, 2012
How are dems not buying these votes?

The dems are all in on illegal immigration. It was in the dem debate that Hildabeat and bernOUT stated they would not deport ANY illegals.

The dem party is all in for illegals. The democratic party doesn't believe in laws. The dem party doesn't believe in borders. The dem party doesn't give a fuck about lower class AMERICAN citizens.

But please you libtards keep telling us how you are for the little guy, and how wages are too low, while going on in on importing millions of low skill workers.

Please keep lying to us about how its good for America to import millions of low skill workers that hold down wages, that take up tax payer money. Because you want to win an election, no matter who you screw over.

Well said bro; these Damn liberals don't care about what happens to us Americans as long they get the Establishment in power

flexy

Diamond Member
Sep 28, 2001
* Dems "supporting" and being "for" illegal immigration: TOTAL NONSENSE
* Dems (voters) want the establishment in power: TOTAL NONSENSE

Of course, the Dem elites, DNC etc. are another story :) We normal folks don't want establishment as much in power as you do.

disappoint

Lifer
Dec 7, 2009
Other than leaving out mention of the CBD or the LBD, you channel Moonie quite well. ;)

You're the 2nd poster to tell me that you think so. I don't see it. I didn't get my information from Moonbeam. That bit of information I posted I got from George Kappas, the son of the more famous Dr. John Kappas, founder of HMI out in California.

I've been thinking about making a post all about that someday. Not sure if it would be well received or not. People are too biased to learn new things sometimes.

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013

disappoint has been aspiring to that for a long time now, channeling Moonbeam that is.

I've mentioned that myself in the past.

Moonie seems to be even a bit off his game lately I'd say.

():)

Last edited:

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
The interesting thing that I've noticed personally is that it's not just latinos. I'm noticing the sudden interest in politics to stop this madness in Asians too.

swamplizard

Mar 18, 2016
Well said bro; these Damn liberals don't care about what happens to us Americans as long they get the Establishment in power

Yeh, they don't care about you Americans, that is why Bernie and Hillary have devoted their life to raising Americans out of the Dumbya's conservative, regressive agenda that wasted a surplus and plunged this economy into a record breaking deficit. But what do I know?

VirtualLarry

No Lifer
Aug 25, 2001
Yeh, they don't care about you Americans, that is why Bernie and Hillary have devoted their life to raising Americans out of the Dumbya's conservative, regressive agenda that wasted a surplus and plunged this economy into a record breaking deficit. But what do I know?

Do you know the difference between a deficit / surplus, and the debt?

And the President doesn't allocate the budget, that's the job of the House.

Nov 8, 2012
Nothing like special interest politics. Repubs buy out old white votes, Dems buy out black and Hispanic votes.

Nothing more pathetic than seeking the right to vote - not to vote for a qualified candidate - but to vote against someone that pisses you off after having the ability to do so for 20+ years.

Absolutely sad and pathetic...

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Nothing more pathetic than seeking the right to vote - not to vote for a qualified candidate - but to vote against someone that pisses you off after having the ability to do so for 20+ years.

To be clear you think people exercising their right to vote after being motivated by a particularly toxic and incompetent candidate is sad and pathetic?

Why is voting against someone who you think is unqualified worse than voting for someone you think is? That doesn't make any sense. It is nice that Trump is minting so many new Democrats though, haha.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Do you know the difference between a deficit / surplus, and the debt?

And the President doesn't allocate the budget, that's the job of the House.

It's the job of the House, the Senate and the president. Appropriation bills have to start in the house but that's an effectively meaningless distinction. In the end they have no more say than the Senate. (And only slightly more than the president)

Oric

Oct 11, 1999
"Latinos line up to get neutralized ..."

What ?? I read it wrong

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
The article says that there is usually a spike in election year but doesn't give a true baseline to compare it to, just the 14% jump over the same 6 months last year. If the normal spike is 12% or so then this is almost a non-story. If the normal spike is 4% then this is significant.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015

I think it's actually more sad and pathetic to have the right to vote and to stay home, and then bitch and moan about the state of the country and politics.

At least the people who are now seeking the right to vote plan on voting. How many millions of already-registered /already-eligible people are going to stay home yet again, and then bitch and moan later?