Latest polls... Obama takes lead in Indiana now too.

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
I saw this earlier today and could not believe that Indiana has gone blue. Whodathunk...

retrospooty

Platinum Member
Apr 3, 2002
Originally posted by: Pepsei
don't jinx it! go out and vote

No worries, I will, and so will everyone in my family. We are in Arizona and it will surely give its electoral votes to McCain, but we will vote anyhow, to at least show support and help the overall popular vote count.

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
Originally posted by: NetGuySC
McCain will win this election...
Of course he will, but only if he's an Alliance guild leader of all Night elf Warriors in the land of Azeroth. However, in order to be successful in World of Warcraft you have to bring along some Paladins, Priests, and Druids to heal.

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
Obama's win was in the bag a while ago but if he truly routs and humiliates the republicans, it can only make them stronger/better down the road.

CrackRabbit

Lifer
Mar 30, 2001
Originally posted by: Skoorb
Obama's win was in the bag a while ago but if he truly routs and humiliates the republicans, it can only make them stronger/better down the road.

And I personally see that as a good thing.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
Originally posted by: Skoorb

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you are right Skoorb, but I too strongly suspect it will hand the GOP back to far right kooks, who will try to find the next GWB with similar stinking ideas while they become the party of grid lock for the next two years. In short the way for the GOP to really screw the pooch yet again.

Obama is not seeking to humiliate the GOP, but the American people may decide to
deliver that Obama landslide. And then the joker in the deck may be, will the GOP retain enough senators to sustain filibusters.

But I am in Indiana, and my family is going to deliver 3 Obama votes and none to McCain. Not since 1964 has Indiana gone for a democratic President, and its winner take all in the electoral college.

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
I hope the GOP becomes less filthy, too, but if they go more extreme, more useless and hopeless, then it will just lose them 2012, too, and they will keep losing until they can find a better direction, at which point they can be reevaluated.

Hey, I realized that if I actually want to I could get citizenship by 2012 and vote. For Obama hee hee

polarmystery

Diamond Member
Aug 21, 2005
Originally posted by: SP33Demon
Originally posted by: NetGuySC
McCain will win this election...
Of course he will, but only if he's an Alliance guild leader of all Night elf Warriors in the land of Azeroth. However, in order to be successful in World of Warcraft you have to bring along some Paladins, Priests, and Druids to heal.

Is it sad that I actually now miss playing WoW because of what you just typed? :(