Last weeks episode of Lost got me thinking

Nov 7, 2000
depends how young she came into the family. if we were both really young, those urges probably would not be there. but, if i was a bit older and had already grown up for the most part... go for it! hell, our parents dig each other, so why shouldnt we?

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
morally yes, technically no. :D

Realistically, I don't think it's all that uncommon... just more taboo than anything.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
You're asking a messageboard filled with sex starved geeky teens if they have sex with their step sister?

Hell, most of these guys would have sex with a hole in the ground.

Dec 27, 2001
Pip and Estella were essentially step-brother and sister and that seemed okay. If it's good for Dickens it should be good enough for any of us.

torpid

Lifer
Sep 14, 2003
My step sister is actually quite attractive. She lives in a different state and I have no pics of her to scan, so no pics (I know you were all going to ask).

But I think my morals would be too much to overcome.

SpunkyJones

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2004
Originally posted by: Amused
You're asking a messageboard filled with sex starved geeky teens if they have sex with their step sister?

Hell, most of these guys would have sex with a hole in the ground.

LOL! :D

awal

Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by: torpid
My step sister is actually quite attractive. She lives in a different state and I have no pics of her to scan, so no pics (I know you were all going to ask).

But I think my morals would be too much to overcome.

End yourself now!
No pics = No post

Phoenix86

Lifer
May 21, 2003

Hell, most of these guys have sex with a hole in the ground.

Fixed.

thereds

Diamond Member
Apr 4, 2000

Hell, most of these guys would have sex with a hole in the ground. Myself included.

Fixed again.