Last visited in 1900

YOyoYOhowsDAjello

Moderator<br>A/V & Home Theater<br>Elite member
Aug 6, 2001
Originally posted by: everman
I wonder if he was at the convention later this week? Did anyone else go? I thought it was kinda meh.

I made the time traveller joke already in this thread... and I made the "it was boring" comment in the original thread first too.

You lose.

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
Originally posted by: YOyoYOhowsDAjello
I wonder if he was at the convention later this week? Did anyone else go? I thought it was kinda meh.

I made the time traveller joke already in this thread... and I made the "it was boring" comment in the original thread first too.

You lose.
You didn't link to the time traveller convention thread, though. NO :cookie:s for you...one year!

YOyoYOhowsDAjello

Moderator<br>A/V & Home Theater<br>Elite member
Aug 6, 2001
Originally posted by: conjur
Originally posted by: YOyoYOhowsDAjello

You lose.
You didn't link to the time traveller convention thread, though. NO :cookie:s for you...one year!

But he didn't like to the thread either.

Jassi

Diamond Member
Sep 8, 2004
Guys, Y2K finally struck! Check your clocks, we are doomed I tells ya, DOOMED!

Waylay00

Golden Member
Nov 15, 2004
Wow, I happened to be browsing around and I found this...Lol they have electricty and indoor plumbing in collierville. That was my backup name.

olds

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2000
Originally posted by: Waylay00
Wow, I happened to be browsing around and I found this...Lol they have electricty and indoor plumbing in collierville.

Where's your 7?

Waylay00

Golden Member
Nov 15, 2004
It was my old screename when I thought I had forgotten my password. I later recalled the password, so now I'm back on Waylay00.