Last night's town hall: Trump said we will defeat the virus with "herd mentality". What is herd mentality?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
Opposing points of views can be so difficult on frail little minds ;)

Best to stick with one-sided opinions where they all universally agree with you. YAY! Debate won!
You don't have a point of view. You only regurgitate the orange fucktards, your idol, bullshit. covfefe

No, you don't win... It can be difficult to debate a topic with an intelligent person. It is fucking impossible to debate a topic with fucking stupid people. Put them on ignore and your sanity will thank you, and you will no longer be feeding a troll.

Earlier today I blocked another spammer on my phone, for the simple reason they serve no purpose, nothing they say is of any value, and it is pure bullshit. Your constant demonstration of the fact you cannot form a rational thought puts you in the same category, sentient pond scum is more intelligent.
bye bye troll

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
What do you expect from a bleach drinking on the Russian payroll Trumpanzee?
So do trampanzees supposed to drink bleach and use disinfectant enemas, or is it the other way around... I'm confused.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Same shit as in 2016.

2016: Trump, lifelong felon, tries to convince people Clinton is the real crook.

2020: Trump, guy who struggles to put two coherent sentences together, who needs both hands to lift a glass of water to his mouth, and who struggles to walk down a ramp without assistance tries to convince other people that Biden is physically and mentally infirm.

[DHT]Osiris

Lifer
Dec 15, 2015
Opposing points of views can be so difficult on frail little minds ;)

Best to stick with one-sided opinions where they all universally agree with you. YAY! Debate won!
Let's trade gaffes. Any responding gaffe must be of equal or greater value. I'll start:
1600277093731.png

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
Wait, you're seriously making that claim when Trump makes gaffes virtually every time he speaks? On a level that makes Biden look like the very model of eloquence?

I know you've said you don't want Trump, but you sure go to great lengths to downplay his faults while exaggerating Biden's.
Yeah I will never understand the Trump supporters who are challenging the mental capacity of Biden.

But then again Trump thinks Biden has been president the past 4 years and his followers are all dumb as rocks, so I've just come to be okay with the fact I'll never understand it.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
Let's trade gaffes. Any responding gaffe must be of equal or greater value. I'll start:
You are merely feeding the troll, no different than responding to a spammer's phone call. Can be musing a time or two, but ultimately a complete waste of time. Treat them like you treat spammer calls.... block their number... life in more pleasant and you no longer feed the sentient pond scum trolls.

Reactions: iRONic

Thump553

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
Was a very interesting town hall last night. Far, far more informative than any debate or press conference as to Trump's ability to be President. He's a great entertainer at his rallies, but take him out of his protective bubble of admirers and he quickly resorts to rapid fire lies and BS. Faux News was correct to characterize this as an ambush in that Trump had to confront reality instead of his made-up world.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
lol this guy thinks Trump has ONE gaff worthy of a thread. Christ, we would need an entire forum just for Biden's

Haha, remember that time Biden asked on camera if the doctors were looking into ways to use the disinfectants that kill microbes in seconds inside the body? And UV light? Haha, what an idiotic thing for Biden to say.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Goddamn guys the important thing isn't that he used the word mentality. Now he's out there saying we are going for herd immunity approach. He's changing course again, sowing divisions and undercutting public health officials.
Hard to focus on anything, when someone purposely, daily, generates chaos.

Reactions: DarthKyrie and Muse

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
Agreed.
Really I am saying it wasn’t exactly an ambush interview and it was exactly a room full of undecided voters.
Well, Donald has avoided up to this point confronting voters who weren't solidly in his camp. So he wasn't prepared to deal with an event such as this. He lacks critical thinking ability, much less the will to inform himself, so never has had a grasp on the essences of the issues. He'll be armed in the debates with outlandish claims, non-sequiturs will come willy nilly.

Reactions: JEDIYoda

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
You don't have a point of view. You only regurgitate the orange fucktards, your idol, bullshit. covfefe

No, you don't win... It can be difficult to debate a topic with an intelligent person. It is fucking impossible to debate a topic with fucking stupid people. Put them on ignore and your sanity will thank you, and you will no longer be feeding a troll.

Earlier today I blocked another spammer on my phone, for the simple reason they serve no purpose, nothing they say is of any value, and it is pure bullshit. Your constant demonstration of the fact you cannot form a rational thought puts you in the same category, sentient pond scum is more intelligent.
bye bye troll
Well done, I've had that person on Ignore for a while. Never used to Ignore people but the last few months I've taken to it. Must have close to 10 posters on Ignore now. Once in a while I relent for one reason or another but they almost always go back into my ignore list pretty shortly.

Reactions: JEDIYoda

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Goddamn guys the important thing isn't that he used the word mentality. Now he's out there saying we are going for herd immunity approach. He's changing course again, sowing divisions and undercutting public health officials.
Exactly. Like I said that nuance was lost on our resident dummy, @s0me0nesmind1

He assumes my posts are at the Trump comprehension level of See Spot Run or One Fish, Two Fish

Reactions: DarthKyrie