LaRouche Warns Democratic Party National Leadership: DON'T BLOW CALIFORNIA RECALL VICTORY

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: Corn
Wasn't it LaRouche that suggested that the Queen of England was responsible for 9-11?
I thought he said it was the King of Siam!

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: KAMAZON
I'm not going to be satisfied untill you can tell me what is 'so far left' about LaRouche? His econoimc policies are those based on the works of Hamilton. What I am thinking is that you were not even familiar with even FDRs policies.

Economics? Sure:D

FDR=SS - nuff said

How does LaRouche's doomsday rhetoric fall in step with their economic thinking?

LaRouche is a nut - plain and simple. He'd carry more weight if he presented a package that didn't remind people of a chicken running around with it's head cut off.

CkG

Edit - Quit picking on me...

KAMAZON

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2001
www.alirazeghi.com
Wasn't it LaRouche that suggested that the Queen of England was responsible for 9-11?

Again, it is a complete distortion of what LaRouche had said. He proved, thuroughly that London is the biggest sponsor of International Terrorism. Every single major terrorist network has theri HQ in london with full political immunity, as well as a place to launder their dirty money with no banking oversight laws. They use this openly and have done so for over 20 years, while openly carrying out attacks on US and other nationals, from protection from endictement in London.

KAMAZON

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2001
www.alirazeghi.com
Economics? Sure

FDR=SS - nuff said

I state that I don't believe you know anything about FDRs system of American Political Economy, and you say FDR = SS. This proves you have no idea what you're speaking of. If you want to prove otherwise, then it's NOT 'Nuff Said'.

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999
He proved, thuroughly that London is the biggest sponsor of International Terrorism.

Oh yeah, that's right. He proved it "thuroughly"........so uh, who went to jail based on his evidence and testimony? Probably no one, it is, of course, a conspiracy!!!!!

naddicott

Jul 3, 2002
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
Originally posted by: Vic
Don't forget Grants Pass!
Grants Pass? :confused: I thought that ultra-conservative town still want to secede into the State of Jefferson... :p
Yeah right, that place is full of Hippies like my Ex and all her family. They also grow some of the best Bud there!

Grants Pass has plenty of conservatives still. It's closer to Medford in politics than Ashland or Eugene. Any city along I-5 will get a small trickle of California hippies, however.

Outside of the I-5 band, Oregon is a very conservative state, and it doesn't tend to be a lock for either party in national elections.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Originally posted by: Vic
Don't forget Grants Pass!
Grants Pass? :confused: I thought that ultra-conservative town still want to secede into the State of Jefferson... :p
Yeah right, that place is full of Hippies like my Ex and all her family. They also grow some of the best Bud there!
Ah, they must live in the hills outside of town, probably to the south or southwest. That area was like the last stop for a lot of the Humboldt county crowd that came north up the Redwood Hwy.

KAMAZON

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2001
www.alirazeghi.com
He proved, thuroughly that London is the biggest sponsor of International Terrorism.

Oh yeah, that's right. He proved it "thuroughly"........so uh, who went to jail based on his evidence and testimony? Probably no one, it is, of course, a conspiracy!!!!!

Actually these facts were also reported by BBC, but why would you trust any media outlet, be it CNN, BBC, o r LaRouches EIR? You have to read the articles and investigate the facts before you could claim to have any kind of educated opinion or knowledge. The fact is, Londons Laws do provide people a safe haven from international persecution, and allow open financing where you do not check where the billions of dollars come in from. Nor is it any hidden knowledge that most of the terrorist networks run their finances and avoid persecution by these laws of the British, streight form London.

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Economics? Sure

FDR=SS - nuff said

I state that I don't believe you know anything about FDRs system of American Political Economy, and you say FDR = SS. This proves you have no idea what you're speaking of. If you want to prove otherwise, then it's NOT 'Nuff Said'.

Huh? SS? Do you know what SS is? I suppose if you had a job you'd know what it is:p Yes it is "nuff said". SS is a failed scheme based on fundamentally flawed thinking.

CkG

chess9

Elite member
Apr 15, 2000
Is LaRouche still on probation? Didn't he serve about 3-5 years in prison? Sheezh. It's not like he's at the top of the social ladder or anything. :)

On the other hand, he's right about the California Dems.... What a bunch of losers....I hope Arnold wins just to make them look bad. Besides Cali deserves Arnold. :),
-Robert

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: chess9
Is LaRouche still on probation? Didn't he serve about 3-5 years in prison? Sheezh. It's not like he's at the top of the social ladder or anything. :)

On the other hand, he's right about the California Dems.... What a bunch of losers....I hope Arnold wins just to make them look bad. Besides Cali deserves Arnold. :),
-Robert
Just like Floriduh deserves Jeb Bush!

KAMAZON

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2001
www.alirazeghi.com
Huh? SS? Do you know what SS is? I suppose if you had a job you'd know what it is Yes it is "nuff said". SS is a failed scheme based on fundamentally flawed thinking.

CkG

do you have a hard time explaining yourself in more than mass media sound bytes, because that is all you've done so far. FDR iniated Social Security, That's a good thing. FDR developed the USA to the most productive and advanced nations in the world. If you can, I'd love you to debate me in FDRs economics because I think you don't have the foggiest idea of what you're talking about to discuss it in any depth besides sound bytes.

KAMAZON

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2001
www.alirazeghi.com
What happens in California, soon happens in the whole USA. If we get a fascist austrian backed artist (this one not named Hitler) with super financial backing of Lord Jacob Rothchild and Buffett, we're all screwed. Have your death wish for cali, but just know you're next if it happens here.

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
What happens in California, soon happens in the whole USA. If we get a fascist austrian backed artist (this one not named Hitler) with super financial backing of Lord Jacob Rothchild and Buffett, we're all screwed. Have your death wish for cali, but just know you're next if it happens here.

How do you sleep at night?

KAMAZON

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2001
www.alirazeghi.com
Originally posted by: Zebo

I hear lambs screaming...then the sheep start comming out in Anandtech Forums.

Jmman

Diamond Member
Dec 17, 1999
This forum gets funnier and funnier evey time I visit......:)

Just when I thought P&N couldn't get farther out in "left field", along comes another one........:confused:

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
Originally posted by: Zebo

I hear lambs screaming...then the sheep start comming out in Anandtech Forums.

I just asked because you seem to be extremly troubled with all this on your mind. Everything is not a conspriacy, some is for sure, and everything he says can't be wrong either. But Please read alternate sources. Some good ones are "The Nation" is your left leaning or "WSJ" , " National Review" if your right. Or you could read relatively non-biased and the most peer-reviewed award network like NPR and PBS. But this Larouche guy sees conpriacies everywhere and all is doom and gloom. Life is'nt that way, really. It's scare tactics he's using to sell his stuff to the disenfranchised.

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999
I just asked because you seem to be extremly troubled with all this on your mind. Everything is not a conspriacy, some is for sure, and everything he says can't be wrong either. But Please read alternate sources. Some good ones are "The Nation" is your left leaning or "WSJ" , " National Review" if your right. Or you could read relatively non-biased and the most peer-reviewed award network like NPR and PBS. But this Larouche guy sees conpriacies everywhere and all is doom and gloom. Life is'nt that way, really. It's scare tactics he's using to sell his stuff to the disenfranchised.

Baaaaaaa.....Baaaaaaaaaa!

KAMAZON

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2001
www.alirazeghi.com
It's great to think that 'everythign is nice' but unfortunatly, it is not the case. It is not deniable that:

1.) We are in a world depression
2.) Genocide runs rampart all over the world
3.) The USA is a mere shadow of it's once former self, and getting worse.
4.) These econoimc policies of the past 35 years have failed, horribly.
5.) Dick Cheneys cabinet will lie, cheat, and steal as much as possible, and lie about everythign to get their empire ready.
6.) Dick Cheney planned this empire over 10 years ago as official policy.
7.) The Recall is backed by the biggest financeers in teh world, the same ones who robbed california.
8.) We are at a risk of losing our constitutional rights, and civil liberties in the same hitlerian attempt to 'fight terrorism'.

I am all for optimism, but I know danger when i see it. before we can develop the world, we have to stop the fascists who want a new world empire.

Jmman

Diamond Member
Dec 17, 1999

Easy, he just pulls the tinfoil over his eyes and ears..............

I am having visions of the movie Signs.......with Kamazon and his tinfoil hat trying to block out the mind control ray that Bush and the Republicans must be using on all of us....BWAHAHAHA..........:p

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999
Cheney is the new Hitler, CHENEY IS THE NEW HITLER!!!!!!! Hide your jews!!!!!!!

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
It's great to think that 'everythign is nice' but unfortunatly, it is not the case. It is not deniable that:

1.) We are in a world depression
2.) Genocide runs rampart all over the world
3.) The USA is a mere shadow of it's once former self, and getting worse.
4.) These econoimc policies of the past 35 years have failed, horribly.
5.) Dick Cheneys cabinet will lie, cheat, and steal as much as possible, and lie about everythign to get their empire ready.
6.) Dick Cheney planned this empire over 10 years ago as official policy.
7.) The Recall is backed by the biggest financeers in teh world, the same ones who robbed california.
8.) We are at a risk of losing our constitutional rights, and civil liberties in the same hitlerian attempt to 'fight terrorism'.

I am all for optimism, but I know danger when i see it. before we can develop the world, we have to stop the fascists who want a new world empire.
1.) No, we are back to where we were before the tech bubble. It was the high that was the anomaly, not the low now.
2.) It always has.
3.) Quite the contrary, we're more powerful and wealthy than we ever have been.
4.) Some have and some haven't. I think "failed miserably" are harsh words when we are better off now than 35 years ago. I can only assume that you weren't around for the '70s of double-digit unemployment and interest rates. Or have you forgotten the massive homelessness problem of the late '80s?
5.) I will agree that Cheney will lie about what he feels like lying about.
6.) Got any proof of that? I don't give Cheney that much credit.
7.) California is one of the world's largest economies. There are many powerful people who have invested heavily into that economy who are very concerned that Davis' current miserably policies may cause it to collapse. Have you thought about that?
8.) Here I agree.

Like I posted earlier, is LaRouche able to sell anything but fear? Because if that's all he got, just darkness with no silver lining, then I ain't buying.