LaRouche Warns Democratic Party National Leadership: DON'T BLOW CALIFORNIA RECALL VICTORY

KAMAZON

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2001
www.alirazeghi.com
Click here to help defeat the California recall.

October 1--Today, Lyndon LaRouche, the tenth Democratic Party Presidential candidate, issued a stern warning to the national Democratic Party leadership in Washington: Don't blow the still-winnable California recall fight, or there will be hell to pay.
Following LaRouche's own successful visit to Los Angeles from Sept. 10-12, and former President Bill Clinton's California intervention several days later, the path had been clearly set for the defeat of the recall effort. However, subsequent failures by the national leadership of the Democratic Party now jeopardize what had been a near-certain victory over the forces aiming to once again loot the state of California, on behalf of the Dick Cheney-linked energy pirates, and their ?geek act'' performer, Arnold Schwarzenegger.

The LaRouche campaign, led by hundreds of LaRouche Youth Movement activists, has so far distributed nearly a million pamphlets, in English and Spanish, exposing the Cheney crowd's looting of California, and offering a LaRouche-authored energy reregulation and reconstruction plan, that would create a million of new productive jobs, and restore and expand the State's energy grid. But back in Washington, top Democratic Party ?strategists'' have outright sabotaged the defeat-the-recall campaign, by shifting the focus away from the only winnable approach: a full-scale expose of the Cheney deregulators and their $70 billion ripoff of California.

LaRouche warned that it is not too late for the national Democratic leadership to do their job, and still secure a decisive victory on Oct. 7. But they must stop ?horsing around,'' and join a final days' mobilization of the Democratic electorate in California. If the recall is not defeated, it will only be the national Democratic Party leadership who will be to blame, LaRouche concluded, and he vowed to personally lead the effort to ?take the scalps'' of those responsible officials.

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999

Background: KAMAZON is a LaRouche slappy to the nth degree. To KAMAZON, LaRouche is a near diety, not the crazy old fool he really is.

KAMAZON

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2001
www.alirazeghi.com
The California Democratic Party needs to get it's head out of it's ass right now, and follow through with the initiative the LaRouche Youth Movement has made by creating a real fight to stop the recall on many fronts. This is being issued by LaRouche for his youth movement, because if the Recall were to succeed, you could almost guarantee the Dick Cheney backed world war party more power to carry out their nazi like deeds.

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
I don't trust anyone named Lyndon LaRouche. Barry Lyndon was Kubricks worst film and LaRouche does'nt sound american.

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999
I don't trust anyone named Lyndon LaRouche. Barry Lyndon was Kubricks worst film and LaRouche does'nt sound american.

Duuuuude, you're makin' me cry over here! :D

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999
That's right California, you had better get your head outta your ass and goosestep with the LaRouche Youth Movement! All the cool kids know that's were its at!

MonstaThrilla

Golden Member
Sep 16, 2000
Is this LaRouche a real person? He seems to be a parody of several of the candidates. I just don't get it...

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999
Is this LaRouche a real person? He seems to be a parody of several of the candidates. I just don't get it...

Well that all depends.....do you mean real as in flesh and blood? Yes he is. Mentally however....the jury is still out on that one..........

KAMAZON

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2001
www.alirazeghi.com

I don't understand what you mean by that because none of the other candidates are doing what LaROuche has been doing for the past 2 years, as the first candidate to declare running for 2004. LaRouche has taken on directly the fraud of:

Appointing John Ashcroft, stating to the congress through his national spokesperson, that if Ashcroft were appointed he would try to sieze hitlerian like emergency decrees, the first reishtag he got. The reishtag came 9 months later in Sept. 11th, 2001.

The financial meltdown - :LaRouche is the only one who'se 2000 campaign was based on there is no surplus, and that this financial system is bankrupted. Bush and Gore fought over how to spend the wealth.

The Fraud of the Energy Crisis - LaRouche again led the fight against that, and still is today

The Iraq War Fraud - LaRouche immediately attacked cheneys office as being the culprit behind the fraud, and it was LaRouche who linked Cheneys office to running the recall

The Recall - The LaRouche Youth Movement has heavily been deployed and distrabuted over 1 million pamphlets discussing exactly who is backing Arnold, which is cheneys office, and how to defeat the neo-cons by defeating the recall, thus making California Cheneys "Waterloo".

Therefore, I challenge you to find me any of the other candidates addressing and actually doing something about these very real and critical issues of war and peace, developing the world, and defeating the Neo-Cons.

Read some of LaRouches own writings before you make a 'opinion' about him based on what special intrests throw out.

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: KAMAZON

I don't understand what you mean by that because none of the other candidates are doing what LaROuche has been doing for the past 2 years, as the first candidate to declare running for 2004. LaRouche has taken on directly the fraud of:

Appointing John Ashcroft, stating to the congress through his national spokesperson, that if Ashcroft were appointed he would try to sieze hitlerian like emergency decrees, the first reishtag he got. The reishtag came 9 months later in Sept. 11th, 2001.

The financial meltdown - :LaRouche is the only one who'se 2000 campaign was based on there is no surplus, and that this financial system is bankrupted. Bush and Gore fought over how to spend the wealth.

The Fraud of the Energy Crisis - LaRouche again led the fight against that, and still is today

The Iraq War Fraud - LaRouche immediately attacked cheneys office as being the culprit behind the fraud, and it was LaRouche who linked Cheneys office to running the recall

The Recall - The LaRouche Youth Movement has heavily been deployed and distrabuted over 1 million pamphlets discussing exactly who is backing Arnold, which is cheneys office, and how to defeat the neo-cons by defeating the recall, thus making California Cheneys "Waterloo".

Therefore, I challenge you to find me any of the other candidates addressing and actually doing something about these very real and critical issues of war and peace, developing the world, and defeating the Neo-Cons.

Read some of LaRouches own writings before you make a 'opinion' about him based on what special intrests throw out.

I see the BIG final push has started :p How does it feel to be sooooo far left that even those on that far left thing you're a nut:p(nothing personal - just a political observation question)

Oh and FYI - don't drink the kool-aid;)

CkG

MonstaThrilla

Golden Member
Sep 16, 2000
KAMAZON,

I don't know what you're smoking, but LaRouche could only lead those initiatives in his own little world where a few people it seems have now been invited into. Your time would be better invested in helping out the Green Party or the more liberal Democratic candidates (the ones the DNC actually recognize).

CAD,

I'm not THAT far to the left ;) :) :D

KAMAZON

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2001
www.alirazeghi.com
Originally posted by: CADkindaGUY
Originally posted by: KAMAZON

I see the BIG final push has started :p How does it feel to be sooooo far left that even those on that far left thing you're a nut:p(nothing personal - just a political observation question)

Oh and FYI - don't drink the kool-aid;)

CkG

Do you call the economics of Franklin Delano Roosevelt, President McKinley, Aberham Lincoln, and Alexander Hamilton to be 'so far left'? I think you don't know a thing about the American System of Political Economy nor LaRouches own economic writings, but more of what you hear from mass media outlets.

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: MonstaThrilla
KAMAZON,

I don't know what you're smoking, but LaRouche could only lead those initiatives in his own little world where a few people it seems have now been invited into. Your time would be better invested in helping out the Green Party or the more liberal Democratic candidates (the ones the DNC actually recognize).

CAD,

I'm not THAT far to the left ;) :) :D

OK, I'll amend that statement then. "How does it feel to be sooooo far left that even those on that kinda far left thing you're a nut:p"

Better? :D

CkG

KAMAZON

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2001
www.alirazeghi.com
I'm not going to be satisfied untill you can tell me what is 'so far left' about LaRouche? His econoimc policies are those based on the works of Hamilton. What I am thinking is that you were not even familiar with even FDRs policies.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
*yawn*

Does LaRouche ever do anything but preach doom and gloom and fear?

Seems to me though that CA is fscked. Davis is already bankrupting the state, now LaRouche says that Ahnold will too? Rock and hard place, it sounds. Glad I don't live there.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: Vic
*yawn*

Seems to me though that CA is fscked. Davis is already bankrupting the state, now LaRouche says that Ahnold will too? Rock and hard place, it sounds. Glad I don't live there.
Isn't Oregon populated by Hippies from California?

KAMAZON

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2001
www.alirazeghi.com
*yawn*

California was robbed to the tune of 17 Billion Dollars by the backers of Arnlold. I personally lobbied Gray Davis against the energy pirates and for him to take action by siezing hte power plants in the state back from Enron, this was in Feburary 2001. He didn't do it. Arnold is a direct puppet of the people Gray Davis failed to stop from looting the state. Fvck Arnold, FvCk Cheney, FvCk Lord Jacob Rothchild of the Royal Bank of England, Fvck William Buffett, and Adam Shulsky, who put Arnolds campaign and the cheney cabinet together.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
Only in Eugene and Ashland :p

edit: but Kamazon, what about how Davis never stopped tried to stop those groups either? Or how he is giving billions to illegals?

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
*yawn*

Only in Eugene and Ashland :p
Don't forget Grants Pass!

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999
I personally lobbied Gray Davis against the energy pirates and for him to take action by siezing hte power plants in the state back from Enron, this was in Feburary 2001.

LOL! That is classic! Hey, I'm gonna lobby Bush against LaRouche's butt pirates and ask him to take action by seizing their computers and tinfoil hats!

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Grants Pass? :confused: I thought that ultra-conservative town still wanted to secede into the State of Jefferson... :p

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Grants Pass? :confused: I thought that ultra-conservative town still want to secede into the State of Jefferson... :p
Yeah right, that place is full of Hippies like my Ex and all her family. They also grow some of the best Bud there!

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999
Wasn't it LaRouche that suggested that the Queen of England was responsible for 9-11?