"Large Blast" Heard in Iraq Capital - no details

Crimson

Banned
Oct 11, 1999
Gee, the savages must be killing their own people again.. praise Allah.. I hope he has enough virgins for all of them. My neighbor is a Lutheran, I am Catholic, I think I am going to wire up his truck with some explosives, or drive my car into his house full of explosives...

I feel sorry for the innocent Iraqi's and Americans that die in this type of thing.. but I know we should be there.

markuskidd

Sep 2, 2002
Yes because obviously your neighbor has in fact only moved into town a couple of months ago as part of a lutheran occupying force which is now controlling the local givernment. I can see why the situation where you live is analagous.

Whitecloak

Diamond Member
May 4, 2001
Originally posted by: markuskidd
Yes because obviously your neighbor has in fact only moved into town a couple of months ago as part of a lutheran occupying force which is now controlling the local givernment. I can see why the situation where you live is analagous.

lol

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003

p0wnd!

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003

.... That would explain a few things...

BugsBunny1078

Banned
Jan 11, 2004
Originally posted by: Crimson
Gee, the savages must be killing their own people again.. praise Allah.. I hope he has enough virgins for all of them. My neighbor is a Lutheran, I am Catholic, I think I am going to wire up his truck with some explosives, or drive my car into his house full of explosives...

I feel sorry for the innocent Iraqi's and Americans that die in this type of thing.. but I know we should be there.

You must live in Northern Ireland.

ASK THE COMMUNITY