Lara Croft Trailer!!!!!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

uncouth

Golden Member
Mar 23, 2000
I think I would like to see her a bit taller too, now that the complaining is in full swing

snut

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
movie loooks sttuuupid, altho she will make up for it, just like how I think cayotie cugly sucked , but the pretty girls made it worth the while

Namuna

Platinum Member
Jun 20, 2000
man, I don't know what you people sayin Angelina Jolie wouldn't be a good Lara Croft are talkin about!

She'd be a BETTER Lara Croft than Lara Croft!!!

What she lacks in physical aspects, compared to Lara (the DIGITAL woman), she MORE than makes up for in MAJOR intensity, and those LIPS! I got chills watching the Trailer scene where she does the John Woo double handgun fireshow!

Hot chick. Hot lead. Good movie.

divinemartyr

Platinum Member
Oct 18, 2000
First of all, how can she not be good enough to play a fake character? Sorry guys, but a digital image of lara croft showing up at your door, still won't help you. I'll take a real Jolie over a fake model on a video game anyday. I never found any attraction toward video game models, especially not Lara from Tomb Raider. This movie looks like the action will make up for any lack of a script. Won't be able to tell that until the movie though. I'm a Jolie fan so I'll be there, probably opening weekend. Those lips are so nice.

divinemartyr

prodigy

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Me: "Oh my, Angelina, what big lips you have! :Q"
Her: "The better to suck you with my dear." ;)

eyor

Banned
Feb 7, 2000
i dunno... lara is taller, has bigger hips, rounder breasts, and BROWN hair, not black.