LAN Party in SoFla!!! Poll/Suggestions welcome.

Placer14

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2001
Hey guys, I want to organize a LAN party out here. I'm been toying with the idea for a while now and I've got a little time to spare to get this going. If anyone has suggestions or would like to help out (veterans welcome), just PM me. I'd like to have this sometime December or maybe a New Year's Lan party.

*Edit:

And a quick poll for people. From personal experience, do you prefer to have your own computer at the party, or prefer to use in house equipment. (Aside from Network equipment obviously) And what types of places do you regularly play at? Hotel Conference rooms, universities, churches, elsewhere? Ideas? Thanks.

Placer14

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2001
As far north as West Palm, probably, or as far south as Kendall/Coral Gables. It's yet to be determined. Suggestions for place would be most welcome.

dman

Diamond Member
Nov 2, 1999
I don't think there's enough members in S.FL to organize one. I'm in S.FL but couldn't get off Father duty long enough to go... well I could be then I'd be off husband privileges for too long... and no lan party would be worth that... well... maybe... :p

Good Luck.

Placer14

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2001
This probably will not be strict a ATOT Lan party, if I can organize one though, I'll keep you all posted. And again, any input is welcome.