[Lan]June 11th 100man Lan (UCF, Orlando, FL)

falsexfate

Feb 3, 2004
We will be hosting two tourneys on Saturday, a Call of Duty: United Offensive 5v5 and an Unreal Tournament 2004 Demo Fragfest.

CoD:UO 5v5
Each member of the winning team gets a gift card to Best Buy so they can preorder Battlefield 2, due out in the second part of June. You will have plenty of time to play it and become good before our July event. Don't forget our CoD Rules.

UT2k4 Demo Fragfest
To make the fragfest more competitive, and depending on how many people participate, we are going to run a two-tiered fragest. We will run two fragfests simultaneously, with half the folks in one game and half in the other. At the end of the match, the top 50% will go on to the final fragfest. In other words, if 100 people want to play in the fragfest, we will put 50 in one and 50 in the other. The top 25 from each match will then go on to play in the final fragfest. If, due to server restrictions, we can't get two equally sized fragfests, we will do three equally sized fragfests, with the top 1/3rd advancing to the finals. The winner of our fragfest gets a brand new AOpen 19" LCD Monitor. This is a great monitor for gaming and it's valued at $300. Check out the specs here: http://global.aopen.com.tw/products/monitor/F90JS.htm

Other Info
Since we are putting up over $575 in prizes, we won't be giving away free food as hoped. We will have plenty of bawls for sale and have some nice swag to give away.

Sponsors
On top of all the goodies, we have a few sponsors with us once again. We have two confirmed, two rejected and hopefully one or two more joining us. As always Bawls has supplied us with a case and some swag, as well as Jerry from Megagamez is supplying us with a great supply of energy drinks. A few cases of bawls as well as Sumpoosie, that wonderful drink you all love!. I have yet to hear back from nVIDIA and Newegg, but Koolance, and Corsair got back to me in a few hours denying us. I guess we wont be worth it. However we have plenty of other stuff to give away so we look forward to seeing you there!

For more info visit ucflan.com, or im me at falsexfate on aim