LAN in northwest Illinois; UPDATE: I need dates when everyone can come!!!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
Originally posted by: RGN
Sh!t, if Vi is going to be there, I might come. :):D

Sounds messy :Q

:D

So long as it's not the weekend of January 11th I'm prolly good to go.

Hey folks I live in central Iowa....near Ames.

In ames eh? make the 2 hour Drive to Iowa City to my place and I can take you the rest of the way.

anytime but next tuesday...id like to be home by saturday of next week to pack for college. Any weekend after that someone will have to get me at western if you want it on the weekend.

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
Weekend of the 11th and 12th bad. Any other weekend after that is ok. Weekdays aren't preferable. I could get them off if I had enough notice, but I know for certain that if I brought anyone along they wouldn't be able to make it.

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
Mr./Mrs./Ms. Moderator,

Could we please get a sticky for this?

Purt purty please...with sugar on top :)

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
BTW - amdskip was thinking next saturday the 18th for the par-tay. If any peeps in central/eastern Iowa want to meet up with me in Cedar Rapids or Iowa City, I can take over 3 people besides myself. We could meet and park either at my workplace in Cedar Rapids (right off 380), or we can meet and park in front of my house by Coralville (right off I-80).

DeafeningSilence

Golden Member
Jul 2, 2002
Originally posted by: axiom
I don't think I could do a Northwest Lan, but I'm definitely interested in a Northeast Lan. I live on the North side of Chicago. Anything around Ohare is possible. Lots of convention center, hotel hall type of sites there.

I will also indicate my interest in a Northeast IL meeting. I'm another NW-burber. :)

Praetor

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 1999
What're you guys goin' to be playing?

<--- in Omaha, might be interesting to make the drive. :p

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
Originally posted by: Praetor
What're you guys goin' to be playing?

<--- in Omaha, might be interesting to make the drive. :p

If you are coming from Omaha, you can stop at my place (right off I80) and I'll drive the last leg. Save you a few miles of wear and tear on your car and a little bit of gas.