Lamborghini on the freeway video....

Shockwave

Banned
Sep 16, 2000
Ok, the video takes forEVER to download, and the cameraman kinda sucks. But jesus its worth it, that engine sounds like fuel injected sex. And he doesnt even really open it up till the last few minutes

Text

boyRacer

Lifer
Oct 1, 2001
downloading now... at 12k... :(

dont like the audi gallardo though. :p of course there are people here that would give their nuts for a lambo. :confused:

Shockwave

Banned
Sep 16, 2000
Yeah, the download is mind numbingly slow. I've heard if you run multiple threads you can snag it faster, so it seems to be throttled per connection and not outright outloaded.

Shockwave

Banned
Sep 16, 2000
Originally posted by: CorporateRecreation
haha you think people are going to download 52MB at 12k a second?

Well, if they start the download and minimize it why not? Or, will it interfere with there neffin for the next 4 hours?? :p

Ikonomi

Diamond Member
Dec 19, 2003
FlashGet is chewing up host bandwidth at 56-80 KB/s. I hope they don't mind.

TechnoKid

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2001
The gallardo is nice, topgear tested it ( i have that vid) and it posted a nice time on the test track.

11.2kb/s right now

Ikonomi

Diamond Member
Dec 19, 2003
Oh yeah, I forgot. That was a pretty nice video. The sound of the engine was the best part. I wonder what the cameraman was zooming in on when he was looking out the back window, though.

Shockwave

Banned
Sep 16, 2000
Originally posted by: Ikonomi
Oh yeah, I forgot. That was a pretty nice video. The sound of the engine was the best part. I wonder what the cameraman was zooming in on when he was looking out the back window, though.

The papa version has speed activated side wings. This version may have speed activated rear wing.