lagging mouse in games

victimVenom

Jan 29, 2021
hello there,
i have trouble with my mouse Gigabyte M6900.
yesterday i felt some lags when i was playing Battlefront II but it wasnt too serious.
but today when i started to play Apex Legends, PUBG lite,Minecraft,GTA V it was working as usual until i move with mouse, then fps drop to 5.but it doesn´t happen in Tomb Raider(2013), CS:GO and when im normally using pc(browsing,yt,mail, and other aplications)
i reinstalled drivers,changed usb ports and tried many other things that i found but nothing works.
But when i tried another mouse it worked normally.
I have my PC for about 2 weeks and everything worked well until now.
I thought that it was because i installed AMD Overdrive and it caused blue screen and i can´t uninstall it.But now i finally uninstalled it and nothing changed
Does anybody have any idea?
Thanks
(my pc-r5 1600af, rx 580 nitro+ 4g, Fury 8gb 3200MHz,b450 tomahawk,500w)
/PS:sorry for my english/

Nov 26, 2005
Use USB tree viewer to check which hubs your input devices are on.

In my experience keeping both KB & Mouse on the same hub keeps games more in sync with my input devices. When I separate the devices onto different hubs, as recommended by ChiefBlurBuster, I can feel a tiny disconnect between a games behavior in relation to input device. The bad part about keeping input devices on the same hub is the accuracy of the mouse starts to destabilize and this is also noticeable to me, mostly with UT4. I imagine it's more apparent with CPU heavy dependent games but I'm not sure. Also, it's been tested and the data shows that mouse accuracy is better when a keyboard and mouse are on separate USB hubs. Some people recommend to lower the mouse Hz and it does help somewhat but there's an increase in input lag e.g. 1000Hz 1ms, 500Hz 2ms, and so forth.

Personally I'm still trying to find a solution to this issue.