Lady goes on homophobic racist rant against what she thinks are terrorists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002
Too trollish, even for you. She's not a GOP official. She's not "Conservatives," plural. She's just one loud-mouthed moron, a trailer-trash nobody. You've already given her more attention than she deserves.

Edit: For those just joining us, Indus changed his title and comment to be somewhat less trollish.

Last edited:

Sulaco

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2003
Too trollish, even for you. She's not a GOP official. She's not "Conservatives," plural. She's just one loud-mouthed moron, a trailer-trash nobody. You've already given her more attention than she deserves.

Edit: For those just joining us, Indus changed his title and comment to be somewhat less trollish.

Just gained major respect for you.

It's always nice to see folks being genuine and honest, even about those who usually deserve derision, or who would be easy to take potshots at, take the higher road and hold others to higher standard (or at least attempt to)

Props.:thumbsup:

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002

She's still the same ignorant bigoted conservaterrorist I called in the original post after you look at the video.

So who's really trolling? For me it's the woman insulting the innocent kids but anyways, I digress.

Jan 25, 2011
She's still the same ignorant bigoted conservaterrorist I called in the original post after you look at the video.

So who's really trolling? For me it's the woman insulting the innocent kids but anyways, I digress.

So call it what it actually is. Part of the problem this day and age is too many people want to blow things up to be far more than they are when the actual facts will do.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
A bad case of Trumptitus Electus Fever with a touch of Vulpus Vulpus Murdochial Syndrome it seems.

I've seen this condition before. It's highly contagious among a certain demographic that confuses patriotism and party loyalty with being paranoid schizophrenic.

Last edited:

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
i think think would be better served in OT, it's just too funny.
middle easterns who hate middle easterns, rofl.

realibrad

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
This a pretty clear that all she wanted was some man on man action. The reason she kept accusing them of sucking each other's dick is because she really really wanted to see it.

"Give him a touching!"

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
These crazy white people. Hopefully the future for all white people isnt constant ridicule because of the dumbness of the right. Although we deserve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.