Ladies: Your favorite type

Namuna

Platinum Member
Jun 20, 2000
Of underwear, you like to see your man wearin!

Boxers?
Briefs?
Tighty-whiteys?
Bikini?
Thongs?
NONE?

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
I would say boxers in most cases, sometimes briefs. But you know what i also think? Girls who prefer briefs are still ok with boxers and girls who prefer boxers think guys with briefs look like dorks :) So play it safe.

Fathom5

Nov 3, 2000
Fathom thinks to self:

"Hmmm, should be an interesting thread, I'll need to take notes....."

Fathom5

Nov 3, 2000

<< With the right body, of course. >>

Care to eloborate?

(Hmm, boxers, never tried 'em. Another note to self)

ChrichtonsGirl

Platinum Member
Aug 24, 2000

<< Care to eloborate? >>

Antonio Sabato, Jr. looks fairly good in them. ;)

Honestly, &quot;real&quot; men in general probably can't pull off this exact look, and this is my teasing way of getting back at the few guys on the forum who compare &quot;real&quot; women to the fake Hollywood image of what women are supposed to look like.

In reality, any man that is in reasonably decent shape looks good in just about any kind of underwear - my personal preference is still boxer briefs or boxers, just because I like the way they uh, accentuate some assets without being glaringly obvious. <blush> As long as the gut doesn't hang over the elastic, it's all good to me. ;)

sweetrobin

Golden Member
Jan 20, 2000
Almost all women prefer boxers ... despite that ... we for the men will learn to like briefs (hehe although I do slip boxers into my honey's holiday presents every year lol ... but thats just cause boxers have alot more funny sayings and pictures on them ... briefs just dont have Scooby Doo and holiday scenes like boxers)

Fathom5

Nov 3, 2000

<< any man that is in reasonably decent shape... As long as the gut doesn't hang over the elastic, it's all good to me. >>

(Note to self: Wooo Hooo, I can pull it off.)

Isla

Elite member
Sep 12, 2000
CrichtonsGirl

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

What a wonderful way to start the day! ;)

And, oh yeah, I like the boxer briefs, too...

AndrewR

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

<< Ladies: Your favorite type >>

I was going to answer &quot;Naked&quot;, but then I realized it was about men's underwear. ;)

Personally, I have all kinds mentioned, and I haven't too much preference, though cheap boxers are annoying. Boxer briefs are nice, but they tend to keep me too warm -- fine for winter, but not the summer at the office. MUST HAVE briefs for running. :eek:

Namuna

Platinum Member
Jun 20, 2000
Personally, boxers are like wearing curtains to me. No 'support', just extra cloth that gets in the way.

I'm either goin 'commando' or I've got the bare minimum w/support (I suppose that means bikini briefs?)

kassy

Sep 13, 2000
None !! Its just one more thing to take off, seriously though, no preference, I am more interested in what is in them. ;)

Orbius

Golden Member
Oct 13, 1999
Boxers? Whats the point? You need support or you lose track of your package.

Anyway I think guys who wear 'satiny' or 'silk' boxers are kind of well...Ghey :D.

Wangel

Banned
Mar 30, 2000
It depends:

If its cold outside I'll wear long johns. Hey, it's COLD!

If it cool, I'll wear my Jockey mid thighs in various colors.

If wife is hot, I'll wear my tiger striped bikini. Oh, I hate when it rides up in the crack.

If wife is cold, I'll wear my dirty flannel PJ's.

DaBoneHead

Sep 1, 2000

Hey, I'm wearing scooby-doo boxers right now!

The key to wearing boxers is to get ones made of heavier material... then you dont have as much, er, uh... shifting...

I'm weening myself away from briefs. Though briefs are the equivalent of a support-bra for your manhood, after a bit of getting used to, boxers are just plain more comfortable...

But again, you have to go for the heavier material boxers. Give it a go, you will switch from the &quot;3-pack&quot; briefs for $10 to the $12-$15 single boxers... Oh yeah, that is a downside.

chess9

Elite member
Apr 15, 2000
Boxers are horrid! They are uncomfortable and dorky looking. I've been a long time swimmer and am accustomed to wearing a Speedo. Boxers for a swim suit look incredibly stupid to a swimmer, so I would never wear them for that reason alone. I think guys who can't wear a Speedo or briefs are just insecure. :p !:D :p ;)

thebestMAX

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2000
Chess9 in a speedo? I cant begin to imagine anything remotely like that unless its me in a speedo. :D

We dont care what they think, do you?

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
If wife is hot, I'll wear my tiger striped bikini. Oh, I hate when it rides up in the crack.

ROFL! Oh the mental image I have now, I think I am scarred for life! :p

Fathom5

Nov 3, 2000
chess9

Got my black Speedo's out in the car right now. Went to the 'Y' to swim this morning and regular swimsuits have too much drag.

thebestMAX

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2000
My speedos are bright blue with a black stripe. Next pair will be all one color. That darn stripe slows me down.

Isla

Elite member
Sep 12, 2000
Fathom, thebestMax, and chess in Speedos...

Well, I've died and gone to heaven!

;)