Ladies and gentlemen, I give you... Mr. Robert Morrow!

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
So I have family that goes to school in Texas and I got a got a pretty damn hilarious email from them today. I will confess, I generally try not to pay too much attention at what's happening in Texas, had no idea this 'get behind the bigot with a mouth like Dice Clay' was going mainstream. Who the hell votes for this kind of a person?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/robert-morrow-tweets_us_56d74cd0e4b03260bf791129

To a reporter: “You are a perfect example of what the Trump movement is revolting against because you can’t even pronounce the word n—– when you are talking about a Facebook post,” Morrow told the reporter. “What a pathetic excuse for a reporter you are.”

On being refereed to as a racist he replied, “Oh ... Please document. I like girls with big t----ies.”

Travis County vice chair Matt Mackowiak, also a Republican, went on the offensive as soon as it was clear Morrow had won the seat.

“We will explore every single option that exists, whether it be persuading him to resign, trying to force him to resign, constraining his power, removing his ability to spend money or resisting any attempt for him to access data or our social media account,” Mackowiak told the Texas Tribune, which first reported on Morrow’s history of jaw-dropping statements.

“I’m treating this as a coup and as a hostile takeover,” Mackowiak said.

Morrow tweeted that all his haters could “go f--- themselves.” He later added: “If I do not complete my term as Chair of the Travis Republican Party, it is because I will be Sec. of Sensitivity Training in a Trump Admin.”

Check out John Oliver's bit on him, awesome stuff as usual https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgoypDIHKAQ Yes, he really says that about Hillary in an interview. And he revels in this stuff. I get disagreeing with her politics, but seriously?

I think the anti-establishment crowd does itself no favors by getting behind sociopaths. Surely there are alternatives that aren't so mentally challenged and willing to sound like a sexual deviant? Or is this just voters hitting the party's self-destruct button repeatedly? ;)

Last edited:

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Oh I saw this guy on John Oliver the other night. It was hilarious, and he's basically the face of the Republican party going forward if they become aligned under Drumpf.

:D

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
I am far, far from a politically correct person (to my wife's continual dismay) but holy hell - musing about if 'Hillary would swallow his cum or if it would be a Lorena Bobbit situation...' is so far over the line it's not even funny.

We have entered The Age of the Puberty Riddled Politician.

Stay classy Texas pubs, and congrats on your latest victory for family values and christian morals! Any thoughts on how he won? I'd love to hear how exactly a guy like this wins votes.

Last edited:

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
Other than the language that should be tried not to be used (i.e. be professional as possible), not seeing the huge deal. Pretending minorities aren't massively racist and crying huge crocodile tears because a white person dared not be PC is pretty...well, dumb. Or, read another way: Why are white people so concerned about being PC when the people they're worried about being PC about are worse than they'll ever be? It's so weird...

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
I am far, far from a politically correct person (to my wife's continual dismay) but holy hell - musing about if 'Hillary would swallow his cum or if it would be a Lorena Bobbit situation...' is so far over the line it's not even funny.

Stay classy Texas pubs, and congrats on your latest victory for family values and christian morals! Any thoughts on how he won? I'd love to hear how exactly a guy like this wins votes.

To be fair to the people of Texas in his district...it seems that he is quite unpopular even amongst the voters and they are quite unhappy about this guy. I forgot the details, but it seems there were some shenanigans involved in his getting into this position, no?

Other than the language that should be tried not to be used (i.e. be professional as possible), not seeing the huge deal. Pretending minorities aren't massively racist and crying huge crocodile tears because a white person dared not be PC is pretty...well, dumb. Or, read another way: Why are white people so concerned about being PC when the people they're worried about being PC about are worse than they'll ever be? It's so weird...

OK well, and then there are people like chucky. :D

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
To be fair to the people of Texas in his district...it seems that he is quite unpopular even amongst the voters and they are quite unhappy about this guy. I forgot the details, but it seems there were some shenanigans involved in his getting into this position, no?

Aside from the likely gerrymandering? It wouldn't surprise me, he doesn't exactly come across as someone known for their smarts or ethical demeanor. It doesn't take a stretch to imagine that a campaign like I LOVE ME SOME TITTIES 2016! could probably use a hand.

Like I said, I really don't know anything about the guy or the race. Hope to change that later this evening though. This guy is just too good to ignore, he sounds like a drunken, Texan Drumpf who is still butthurt over a sexual harrassment charge.

Last edited:

lopri

Elite Member
Jul 27, 2002
"W. is a closet homosexual who was provided young teen boys to have sex with."
"Rick Perry is a rampaging bisexual adulter."

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
I still don't know what white guilt is.

You know, white people having some type of guilt and/or concern for minorities because they're minorities (not because they may be poorer, that's another issue, but specifically the minority angle), that in general said white people have started out/are in life in a better place in life and because said minorities may not be, have some kind of guilt complex where undue consideration must be given because of this. I also couple the mental priority of having some crazy concern of doing absolutely nothing that could ever be construed as racist, a hyper awareness and sensitivity where being racist is actually given any real mental processing time. These are people that actively go about life making sure that a.) they're not racist, b.) that they ensure that Whites aren't in any way racist, c.) completely ignore minorities being more racist than they could ever hope to be as 'Oh, that's because minorities have been racist against' (i.e. self-fulfilling justification for racial concern), etc.

It reminds me of a skit on SNL where a Latino actor came on and all the white people were making sure to put non-American voice inflection on Spanish words to make sure they didn't appear to not appease ethnic acceptance, but then just apply that to everything they do in life.

You know...the White Guilt you say you don't know anything about haha

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Oh, the White Guilt I am referring to is the one where the people that use the expression to mask their inherent racism and general bigotry.

They actually don't understand why white/majority populations that are unlike them do have empathy for minorities, rather they create their own explanations for this:

concern for minorities because they're minorities
have some kind of guilt complex where undue consideration must be given because of this
the mental priority of having some crazy concern of doing absolutely nothing that could ever be construed as racist
a hyper awareness and sensitivity where being racist is actually given any real mental processing time
people that actively go about life making sure that a.) they're not racist, b.) that they ensure that Whites aren't in any way racist, c.) completely ignore minorities being more racist than they could ever hope to be as 'Oh, that's because minorities have been racist against' (i.e. self-fulfilling justification for racial concern), etc.

in order to comfort themselves by the understood fact that they aren't anything more than racist simple people, and their immature brains will never allow them to mature into a more advanced being until they shuffle the poison of their self-hate and ignorance. IN a sense, "white guilt" complainers are the very type of lazy idiots that they complain about. Ignore the issue and create excuses about it because they, in fact, feel guilty over their external hate and their self hate.

That's the white guilt term that I know.

Blanky

Platinum Member
Oct 18, 2014
The n word stuff is stupid.

But as for this guy, JO rarely disappoints. This Morrow person is quite something else.

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
A good example of white guilt is SJW Tarantino:
https://youtu.be/6mzqahILpAs

The guy in the OP is obviously over the top with the zero fucks given tactic, but it's a direct backlash against over the top PC people. And if people are voting for he and Trump, that should tell you something about the general populace of Repubs and the fact they're sick and tired of the PC Police.

Blanky

Platinum Member
Oct 18, 2014

The guy in the OP is obviously over the top with the zero fucks given tactic, but it's a direct backlash against over the top PC people. And if people are voting for he and Trump, that should tell you something about the general populace of Repubs and the fact they're sick and tired of the PC Police.
It's become essentially impossible for white people to talk about race in public without wholesale pandering about white guilt and racial victimization of blacks. They know there are so many trigger words and things that will catch them off guard that most of them just don't bother and skip the topic entirely. That's what PC has taught them.

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
Oh, the White Guilt I am referring to is the one where the people that use the expression to mask their inherent racism and general bigotry.

They actually don't understand why white/majority populations that are unlike them do have empathy for minorities, rather they create their own explanations for this: [/quyote]

in order to comfort themselves by the understood fact that they aren't anything more than racist simple people, and their immature brains will never allow them to mature into a more advanced being until they shuffle the poison of their self-hate and ignorance. IN a sense, "white guilt" complainers are the very type of lazy idiots that they complain about. Ignore the issue and create excuses about it because they, in fact, feel guilty over their external hate and their self hate.

Well, it's the view of White Guilt you've manufactured for yourself so you'll feel better about your indoctrination, you know, your internal validation of your "Intellectualism". When you think to yourself, 'Wha wha what indoctrination? Wait, I am an Intellectual!', just read your self-fluff last para. Meanwhile, while you're White Guilting (assuming you're white) and super duper worried about offending any other White Guilter and any other minority, those same minorities will be laughing together at the play they're (or you're, on their behalf, what a good White Guilter!) doing at your expense (and why wouldn't they, sucker?) :D:thumbsup: It's why I find you guys so amusing.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Well, it's the view of White Guilt you've manufactured for yourself so you'll feel better about your indoctrination, you know, your internal validation of your "Intellectualism". When you think to yourself, 'Wha wha what indoctrination? Wait, I am an Intellectual!', just read your self-fluff last para. Meanwhile, while you're White Guilting (assuming you're white) and super duper worried about offending any other White Guilter and any other minority, those same minorities will be laughing together at the play they're (or you're, on their behalf, what a good White Guilter!) doing at your expense (and why wouldn't they, sucker?) :D:thumbsup: It's why I find you guys so amusing.

you'd be amused if you knew me and actually knew how I talked around my fellow white people. It might even shock you. :eek:

However, you're points would actually mean something if you weren't actually a proud racist.

That's the problem when you try to define this outside of the obvious and easy excuse which I detailed, because we already know what is behind your reasoning.

You see, you can't accuse me of making such assumptions about the way you think, because we already know it's true.

oops.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

lol, the new Tarantino boogeyman for the crowd terrified of SJWs hiding under beds. :D

I love the dumbshits coming out to defend cops killing people. It would be one thing if you idiots could take this on a case-by-case basis--obviously some are simple cases of cops murdering kids, others are of cops killing criminals and getting harangued int he media.

But if you actually took the time to look into the groups that you fall into default fear mode from BLM (never understood why you guys are against the Bureau of Land Management, but whatever), OWS, ACLU and other civil rights group, you'd realize that a good portion of them manage far more nuance than you are ever capable of, and understand the differences in these cases.

But you latch onto random rage mamma on Youtube and call them the representatives of your boogie men.

Because you are all stupid simple people. Every single one of you. Your lives are so filled with self hate and loathing, your neighbor has more than you, his wife is hotter, your job just isn't fulfilling enough and you'll never graduate to man status and purchase that speed boat that you need....so you just lash out at some TV or internet people that you irrationally blame for wrecking your lives and preventing you from having the things you desire.

One would think you would mature past this kindergarten stage, but you never seem to.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Robert Morrow Asks John Dean If His Wife Was a Hooker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOHJRZ5uXu8

:biggrin:

I can see why his vice-chair and others are going absolutely bananas. His kind of stupidity has a lot less to do with a rejection of political correctness and a lot more to do with just being an asshole. Possibly an un-diagnosed head injury, or maybe he's been up to Toronto partying hard with Rob Ford?

I'd say the last thing the Texas GOP needs right now is this guy to confirm why the party is dying, Texas will be going Dem now for sure with this kind of shit happening.

Last edited:

Theb

Diamond Member
Feb 28, 2006

His name was first on the ballet. There was high turnout and most people probably aren't following this race. He claims he didn't campaign and hardly asked anyone to vote for him

"W. is a closet homosexual who was provided young teen boys to have sex with."
"Rick Perry is a rampaging bisexual adulter."

Have either men denied the allegations?

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
you'd be amused if you knew me and actually knew how I talked around my fellow white people. It might even shock you. :eek:

Oh no, please don't tell me you're dropping n bombs?!

However, you're points would actually mean something if you weren't actually a proud racist.

LOL they mean something regardless if I'm a racist or not, because they're true. I know it destroys the sense of non-Guiltness, of the Intellectualism, and that is a harsh breath of Reality, but it's none the less true. P.S. I'm not a "proud" racist. I simply don't sugarcoat that I'm racist. So are all my black neighbors. We get along fine, because they're overall good people (just like me). The black guy with two about to be HS daughters is so racist he's going to take a bath on his house (bought right before crash) to GTFO because 'the hood n word (that's ok mods, or do I need to use another more equal than other term?) are getting bad'. Can he be a racist against his own race? Poor guy, must be a "proud" racist LOL

That's the problem when you try to define this outside of the obvious and easy excuse which I detailed, because we already know what is behind your reasoning.

Behind my reasoning? LOL! Reality is behind my reasoning. Look at how the White Guilters run about, frantically trying to show they aren't racist. You get you not only amuse me, but minorities with that behavior, right? They're amused, and appreciative!, of the rampant one way concern the White Guilters have for them. I mean, why wouldn't they be? The more it happens, the better off the minorities are. You can't think they'll be stepping forward and going 'Whitey (I mean, they can call you that and it's perfectly acceptable), look, now, the hyper fixation on not offending minorities has reached the annoyance point. Have some self respect, reign it in a little.', right?

You see, you can't accuse me of making such assumptions about the way you think, because we already know it's true.

oops.

Oops indeed lulz

Mxylplyx

Diamond Member
Mar 21, 2007
And if people are voting for he and Trump, that should tell you something about the general populace of Repubs

Oh trust me, it does. You act as if having a large amount of company in the period of lunacy the conservative movement is going though somehow excuses it on an individual basis. A large section of the Republican voter base is a collection of poorly educated, low information voters collectively acting out in the same direction. Their collective numbers do not somehow lessen their individual ignorance. What's unfortunate is that the angrier and more irrational they get, the more marginalized they will become in national elections, which will in turn make them angrier and perhaps prone to violence

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Your lives are so filled with self hate and loathing, your neighbor has more than you, his wife is hotter, your job just isn't fulfilling enough and you'll never graduate to man status and purchase that speed boat that you need....so you just lash out at some TV or internet people that you irrationally blame for wrecking your lives and preventing you from having the things you desire.

One would think you would mature past this kindergarten stage, but you never seem to.

I'm not naming names here but I've been getting the same vibe from a lot here lately, it's really coming to a head. "Fuck you, I'm oppressed, alpha this, cuck that, I don't give a fuck yada yada"

I think it helps explain people like Morrow and Drumpf receiving political windfalls. It doesn't surprise me the man approves of both Trump and Cruz though; as I see slimy elements of both in Morrow. Creepy guy, and crazier than an outhouse rat as far as I can tell. I'd feel uncomfortable having my kids around him. Kudos to some sane people within the GOP getting it and refusing to support his kind of behavior. I don't think I'm asking for the world when I expect politicians to act better than hormone addled 15 year old virgins with Tourettes.

Last edited:

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
His name was first on the ballet. There was high turnout and most people probably aren't following this race. He claims he didn't campaign and hardly asked anyone to vote for him

So what you're saying is it's that superior conservative IQ sp33d has been talking about?

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009

They actually don't understand why white/majority populations that are unlike them do have empathy for minorities, rather they create their own explanations for this:

Good job!:thumbsup: