Lacoste shirts

SLCentral

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2003
Er, not for me. I wear a 4, but for my black one, it seems to have shrunk, and I need a 5. My other 4 are 4's and are just fine. I'm 5'6", BTW.

BigJ

Lifer
Nov 18, 2001
Not on me.

The Polo Classic Polos run large on me, but the Lacoste fit normal to snug.

mugs

Lifer
Apr 29, 2003
Originally posted by: SLCentral
Er, not for me. I wear a 4, but for my black one, it seems to have shrunk, and I need a 5. My other 4 are 4's and are just fine. I'm 5'6", BTW.

4? 5? What happened to S, M, L, XL?

BoldAsLove

Platinum Member
May 10, 2005
Originally posted by: BigJ
Not on me.

The Polo Classic Polos run large on me, but the Lacoste fit normal to snug.

What size do u wear in lacoste, and what height/weight are you?

Staples

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2001
If it is the same company at izod, then yes they are big.

Most Nautica things are big too.

And what is the size 4 and 5 from above? Do they use different sizes where you are?

SLCentral

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2003
Originally posted by: Staples

And what is the size 4 and 5 from above? Do they use different sizes where you are?

Lacoste does not equal Izod. Lacoste polos run $70+, and are generally higher quality then most polos. That's not just me being snotty...I own polos from various companies, and Lacostes have the best quality.

They use European sizes, since it's a French company, hence the 4 and 5 from above.

BoldAsLove

Platinum Member
May 10, 2005
I just ordered three of em in size 4, and i hope thats not too small. I normally wear a Medium(5) in other polos.
-
3=XS
4=S
5=M
6=L

BoldAsLove

Platinum Member
May 10, 2005

I think izod owns lacoste, because some of their polos say izod lacoste.

Quasmo

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2004
I thought you meant X's at first Like XXXXL and XXXXXL, I was crapping my pants at how big the tents you wear as shirts are.

SLCentral

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2003
Originally posted by: Quasmo
I thought you meant X's at first Like XXXXL and XXXXXL, I was crapping my pants at how big the tents you wear as shirts are.

Hahahahahahahaha, hot damn, an XXXXXL shirt would drag on the floor :D.

BoldAsLove

Platinum Member
May 10, 2005
Originally posted by: Quasmo

Hahahahahahahaha, hot damn, an XXXXXL shirt would drag on the floor :D.

Someone should come up with the advertising scheme to advertise it as a 2 in 1. Mop + Clothing!

bozack

Diamond Member
Jan 14, 2000

Lacoste does not equal Izod. Lacoste polos run $70+, and are generally higher quality then most polos. That's not just me being snotty...I own polos from various companies, and Lacostes have the best quality.

They use European sizes, since it's a French company, hence the 4 and 5 from above.

I just cannot see why spending $70+ for a polo style shirt is "worth" it...if I want that style either Polo at the outlet or Brooks brother for full retail seems like a much better buy...but then you don't get the alligator and collar up doesn't look as cool right??...lame.

BoldAsLove

Platinum Member
May 10, 2005
Originally posted by: bozack

I just cannot see why spending $70+ for a polo style shirt is "worth" it...if I want that style either Polo at the outlet or Brooks brother for full retail seems like a much better buy...but then you don't get the alligator and collar up doesn't look as cool right??...lame.

eBay FTW!

SLCentral

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2003
Originally posted by: bozack

I buy them because I find them be more comfortable and has a better fit then any other polo, including RL. And I've also found Lacostes not to pop their collar up as easily, too ;).

It's nothing to do about being lame. I wear what I think looks good and is comfortable. What I spend for it is my business.

allies

Platinum Member
Jun 18, 2002
I can get Lacoste shirts for wholesale prices... I guess that's an upside for being a bagroom b!tch at a country club. $50 for polos and like $55 for button downs.

DainBramaged

Lifer
Jun 19, 2003

I'm sorry, but no polo is worth $70.