iRONic

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2006
Dupont Manual High School -- Louisville, Kentucky

High school journalism!

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Odd how the misunderstood professionals being picked on by the liberal mob are literally training their staff with Hitler.

• Wow
Reactions: dawp

Sunburn74

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2009
This has hit the MSM.

This guy did a good breakdown. trumps America looks more like natzi germany every day.

Well obviously it's a few bad apples. It's not like systemic violence is being taught to cops at the highest levels.

Oh it is?! Color me surprised

Reactions: Homerboy and Zorba

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Dupont Manual High School -- Louisville, Kentucky

High school journalism!
FTW!

And . . . WOW! I just slogged through that entire slide show.

Creepy! Also so, so . . . juvenile!

Which would be funny in other circumstances, like a Red State Junior High School essay contest

It left me reeling with revulsion, this deadly serious compendium of HIgh School football coach level exhortations, earnestly offered up in the service of a dangerously un-self-aware, violently paranoid, authoritarian mindset.

And then they give these people guns! :eek:

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
I didn't read the article, since the source is obviously a liberal fake news source.

My only question is why do liberals hate America so much?

The police need to be able to shoot anyone they deem a threat. Otherwise it's just chaos.

Also: Pizzagate.

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
Why does the story say that it hasn't been used in 7 years if Trump caused it?

I read this the other day. It's new news about an occurrence that happened in the recent past before Trump, but still relevant to today's situation. Anybody living in reality has known the cops are systemically fucked in so many ways and Trump has asked for zero introspection as to why the cops and the community may have issues, he is purely on the side of the 'blue' and authoritarianism in the now. Therefore he does not care about any kind of examination into police practices or policing in general that lead to excesses by the police force and have brought us into the situation we are here now.

Trumpists and Trump are authoritarian fascists. This just goes to show that the roots of authoritarian fascism are quite fresh in this country. How many state troopers that serve now were trained with these materials? I guarantee you every single last one of them that ate this training up all support Herr Trump.

Dave_5k

Golden Member
May 23, 2017
The facts it used at all is shocking enough.
From the article: "Hall [the author of the presentation] was the Assistant Commander at the KSP Academy from 2005 to 2015, and later became Commander of Internal Affairs at KSP before recently retiring. The internal affairs unit is typically tasked with investigating police misconduct. "

So the Kentucky Police, for a decade, have been indoctrinated by this ... stuff. And gee, any investigations into misconduct for the next 5 years were investigated by team headed up by this same author.

After seeing this ... stuff... in multiple states, in multiple jurisdictions, with zero repercussions and zero changes, other than impacts to taxpayers paying out settlements, I am finally being convinced that we need to completely reformulate the police from scratch. (Ok, maybe I'm a bit slow).

What I would contemplate for complete reform from scratch: Reform with complete disarmament of police, other than badge and radio and handcuffs for 90% of force, with remaining 10% allowed to suit up for terrorism/tactical response for armed emergency quick response force - which should be extremely rarely used with independent oversight. Mandatory minimum new training for 1000+ hours on conflict de-escalation, mental health support, and guardianship-service to community, completely eliminating this warrior training from all curriculum. After re-training, fire those failing strict competency tests at conflict de-escalation negotiations, mental health response, and use of safe methods of unarmed restraint for when all else fails.

Reactions: repoman0

interchange

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
This has hit the MSM.

This guy did a good breakdown. trump's America looks more like nazi germany every day.

Why does the story say that it hasn't been used in 7 years if Trump caused it?

I think it's a good demonstration of how Trump is not the root of America's problems. Neither was Hitler the root of Germany's problems.