Kwiatkowski explains why the Grand Old Party wants to lose in 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
Fucking excellent read here: http://lewrockwell.com/kwiatkowski/kwiatkowski278.html

I've hated the Virginia GOP and even more so now that they excommunicated the man who lead the effort against Obamacare. Gov. McDonnell sucks and I didn't even vote in the state elections yesterday because the Republican candidate was pro-tax.

Dr. Paul should really start a run as an independent now so Romney doesn't get more than 5% of the popular vote. I swear that Romney would only get 5% of the popular vote (provided the ballots and voting machines weren't rigged) if Ron Paul ran as an independent. The latter would have nothing to lose.

It's sad that the Democrats (starting with Jackson, Republicans starting with Lincoln) are still the ones with a more overall libertarian record. There were even more Democrats who opposed FDR than there were Republicans which explains why Robert A Taft could never get the nomination.

EagleKeeper

Discussion Club Moderator<br>Elite Member
Staff member
Oct 30, 2000
Simple blob based on ones support for Paul and knowing that he will not succeed. therefore finding justifications for failure in advance.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Point: No party wants to lose, ever. Parties are not capable of long term strategic planning. A lose is a lose and politicians hate losing.

Status
Not open for further replies.