Kushner's COVID team shied away from a national strategy, in March because it hit Democratic states hardest

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
That would have allowed the Trump White House to blame those very Democratic Governors. Now look where we are...

155,000 dead. Red states are now world hotspots and their Governors are still kissing Trump's ass refusing to take proper mitigation steps

SmCaudata

Oct 8, 2006
Yeah. Im getting more and more ready to say screw em. Let's cut nearly all federal programs (outside military, roads, healthcare, social security) and eave everything else up to the states. Give the red states what they have been asking for.

• Love
Reactions: DarthKyrie

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
Yeah. Im getting more and more ready to say screw em. Let's cut nearly all federal programs (outside military, roads, healthcare, social security) and eave everything else up to the states. Give the red states what they have been asking for.
Blue states would need strict immigration policies, then, because there would just be mass exodus from the red states once they realize THEY are the moocher class and the money has been turned off.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
Blue states would need strict immigration policies, then, because there would just be mass exodus from the red states once they realize THEY are the moocher class and the money has been turned off.

.... the exact Republican argument for Trump's Border Wall?
You support it if we simply exchange the word Mexican for Republican?

Reactions: Starbuck1975

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
*woosh*

You entirely missed the point, but even then, it's not the rationale for the border wall anyway.

SmCaudata

Oct 8, 2006
No. I support immigration reform. Im not for a wall. Norway mandates that people prove they have housing and employment to stay in the country. I don't think it's racist to expect that people contribute. I do think its racist to say that the non contributing people are identifiable by skin color or country of origin, which is what the wall is.

States do already have effective policies to prevent "mooching" as someone put it. You can't claim medicaid or unemployment if you hadn't worked in the state.

I wasn't meaning I would support a border wall. I would support not giving handouts to people from other states until they contribute to the state.

I already said that the federal government should supply heath care. They should also have a minimum basic income. They should set regulations that prevent states from being racist, sexis, classist. Beyond that, I think letting the states decide how they want to tax and what they value is reasonable. No one is bailing out MNs massive bills related to snow fall. Im pointing out that the Feds have made it so that the Red states take more than they give constantly. Its not a give and take. Look at how they complained about helping New York with COVID. Im sick of that shit

DarthKyrie

Golden Member
Jul 11, 2016

I have been in support of giving the red states exactly what they have been begging for, shut off the flood of northern and western states tax dollars that go into their state coffers, and let them suffer under the people they vote for at the state level for a few decades.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
and we replace rapists and murders with

racists and murderers ;)

I might be likin' it

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
That would have allowed the Trump White House to blame those very Democratic Governors. Now look where we are...

155,000 dead. Red states are now world hotspots and their Governors are still kissing Trump's ass refusing to take proper mitigation steps

Yup, posted that in the how many gonna die thread.
No matter what, with a McConnell senate, they could gas jews and nothing would happen.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
At what point does someone like Jared Kushner get arrested for genocide?

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
Lol, classic Starbuck. You have literally said nothing this entire time. I even gave you the opportunity to try to make you point, and you pcgeek'd your way out of it. Go ahead, take the last word. Make it a good one, I'll stay silent and pretend to be impressed.
lol. I agreed with @Jaskalas that the tone of your post makes you sound like a Trumper. Sorry that bothers you. If you had a point worth refuting, I would have done so.