Kurt Volker, Ukraine special envoy, resigns

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
  • Love
Reactions: Pohemi
Jul 9, 2009
"There is no evidence of wrongdoing by either Joe or Hunter Biden. "

Well except for his confession, but if we don't watch it or investigate it and close our eyes to it and whistle.............. there's no evidence.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

Well except for his confession, but if we don't watch it or investigate it and close our eyes to it and whistle.............. there's no evidence.

You mean... Biden confessed to illegally soliciting campaign dirt on his rivals?

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
So many things happening right now. This may finally be the scandal that ends this charade.

Feb 16, 2005

marked for later.. meh, why bother, the fuckwit's going to make another, even dumber statement in less than 24 hours.

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi and Meghan54

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015

If you keep letting the Conservative Thought-Caste shit into your skull, you'll keep making a fool of yourself in front of anyone who doesn't get their skulls shit into by the Conservative Thought-Caste.

It's never too late to let it go and join the rest of us in objective, observable reality. We'd welcome you with open arms. We wouldn't rub your nose in it.

Being serious bro.

Last edited:

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
They're going to subpoena Volker without a doubt. Since he no longer works for this administration, I assume he'll show up. The question is how forthcoming he'll be. This is the relevant background which suggests he might not be loyal to Trump.

Volker got along with Secretary of State Mike Pompeo but he remained very much associated with the late Arizona Sen. John McCain, "which is not a winning character trait for Trump" explained another source close to Volker. He never became an insider in the Trump administration, but due to his contacts with Giuliani he had an increasingly complicated role.

Sounds like someone not a Trump guy who got sucked into one of Trump's political schemes.

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004
They're going to subpoena Volker without a doubt. Since he no longer works for this administration, I assume he'll show up. The question is how forthcoming he'll be. This is the relevant background which suggests he might not be loyal to Trump.

Sounds like someone not a Trump guy who got sucked into one of Trump's political schemes.

he is the executive director of and runs the McCain Institute, i think he'll spill the beans to save himself and the country.

Feb 4, 2009
Guilty of, you know, executing the USA’s actual foreign policy.

Foreign Policy is supposed to only benefit the President? Think twice about what you just said because if leaning on other countries for dirt that may be real and it may be fabricated is okay, I am going to vote for people that will hump the shit out of that.

Last edited:

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Heh, there must be a whole lot'ta indentured sycophants of Trump's on the gov't payroll that are experiencing severe sphincter cramps right about now.

The dragnet Pelosi has deployed around the White House is about to snag a whole lot'ta trash fish and bottom feeders from Trump's aquarium.

• Haha

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005

ahahaaaa....what a fucktard!!rofl-dog.gif

Last edited:

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000

Then why not link to the video??

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
I can't imagine the damage he could do if he were to survive and win a second term.

but that is looking less and less likely every day

he's in WAY over his head.

rommelrommel

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2002
Foreign Policy is supposed to only benefit the President? Think twice about what you just said because if leaning on other countries for dirt that may be real and it may be fabricated is okay, I am going to vote for people that will hump the shit out of that.

Sorry, I appear to have quoted the wrong post.

I was referring to the idea of Biden being guilty of executing actual foreign policy in contrast to Trump abusing his office as per usual.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Heh, there must be a whole lot'ta indentured sycophants of Trump's on the gov't payroll that are experiencing severe sphincter cramps right about now.

The dragnet Pelosi has deployed around the White House is about to snag a whole lot'ta trash fish and bottom feeders from Trump's aquarium.
Fortunately, for us all, most people when it comes down to it, won't do a Liddy.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Could be, but up until this time nothing has seriously been attempted to address this Admins shit.

That's not really true. Trump found his Roy Cohn in Bill Barr & the obstruction all flows from there.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

I figure a Trump sycophant would stick tight so as to be covered by executive privilege or absolute immunity, whatever that is.

I'm very much interested in his testimony & won't judge him until we have it.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Doesn't the whistle blower have to be a member of the IC?

Correct. It was a Deep State spy leaking information according to this lying sack of Fox News shit-

It was actually a legit whistle blower complaint sent through proper channels entirely. The only part of it that was irregular was Maguire withholding it from Congress & Atkinson going around him. Congress revealed that, not anybody in the IC. Only then did the White House release the complaint & the utterly incriminating narrative of the call. Anybody who claims otherwise is misinformed or lying.