• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."
  • Community Question: What makes a good motherboard?

Ku Klux Klan members saved by a Jew

madoka

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2004
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/02/29/kkk-members-released-after-arrest-following-brawl-at-rally.html

Three Ku Klux Klan members may owe their lives to a Jewish activist who attended a rally Saturday by the hate group and then held angry counter-protesters at bay until police arrived.

The Klan members were participating in an anti-immigration rally in Anaheim, a city with historical links to the Klan. But when signs declaring that “White Lives Matter,” in response to the African-American movement whose mantra is that “Black Lives Matter,” appeared, a brawl broke out, according to witnesses. A black SUV that brought Klan members had its windows smashed, and sped away, leaving three Klan members garbed in black and festooned with Confederate flags, alone amid the counter-protesters.
That last part reminded me of Bruce Willis wearing a racist sandwich board in a black neighborhood in Die Hard 3.

Video of the incident is here:

http://www.ocweekly.com/news/meet-the-jew-who-shielded-kkk-from-even-bigger-beatdown-during-anaheim-protest-7005585

alcoholbob

Diamond Member
May 24, 2005
Saved by an "Askenazi Jew" which might as well just be "city slicker liberal immigrant" to KKK members. I don't think the KKK have anything against Sephardic Jews, since they've been in America since its founding and practically ran the slave trade in the south, hell they should be natural allies.

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2013
Last edited:

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Saved by an "Askenazi Jew" which might as well just be "city slicker liberal immigrant" to KKK members. I don't think the KKK have anything against Sephardic Jews, since they've been in America since its founding and practically ran the slave trade in the south, hell they should be natural allies.
The KKK, like other white supremacist movements, is intensely anti-semitic. Most of these people hate Jews more the literally any other group on the planet. To them blacks are stupid and lazy, but Jews are clever and malevolent.

Oct 30, 2004
The KKK, like other white supremacist movements, is intensely anti-semitic. Most of these people hate Jews more the literally any other group on the planet. To them blacks are stupid and lazy, but Jews are clever and malevolent.
Yup. Maybe AlcoholBob here has similar concerns; he doesn't sound like a friend of the Jews.

I see all sorts of anti-Jewish epithets in the online gaming world all the time, so hatred of the Jews seems to be alive and well.

LPCTech

Dec 11, 2013
Note Bernie's losses in the south. They'd rather have Hillary Clinton lol. I wanted him to win but I knew they wouldnt vote for him.

Edit: just watched the video, the klan guy says thanks for saving me. Then says Hitler was a civil rights hero and the holocaust didnt happen.

Klan is Klassy lol.

Last edited:

alcoholbob

Diamond Member
May 24, 2005
Yup. Maybe AlcoholBob here has similar concerns; he doesn't sound like a friend of the Jews.

I see all sorts of anti-Jewish epithets in the online gaming world all the time, so hatred of the Jews seems to be alive and well.
Who is a "friend of the Jews?" Like Neocons? Most of my friends are Jewish and I have Jewish members in my extended family, all of the Askenazi variety; I even volunteer at a Jewish Cultural Center. Are you one of those Neocons who thinks any Jew who criticizes Israel is an anti-semite or a self-hating Jew?

Last edited:

SheHateMe

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2012
Just let them get their asses beat. They don't jump in to help when people are getting assaulted at a Trump rally for protesting.

madoka

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2004
Just let them get their asses beat. They don't jump in to help when people are getting assaulted at a Trump rally for protesting.
I'm no fan of the KKK, but they shouldn't get beat for their beliefs.

Your analogy is like saying BLM members should get beat because no one helped Reginald Denny.

ASK THE COMMUNITY