KPMG Consulting ===> BearingPoint

Liviathan

Platinum Member
Feb 21, 2001
That explains why their building on the way to Ohare in Chicago was covered up yesterday.

The building name was covered, so I guess it should say BearingPoint when I drive by there soon.

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
I'm not a fan of KPMGs auditors that I have to deal with everyday. Actually, more like AA/KPMG auditors.

Spooner

Lifer
Jan 16, 2000
Originally posted by: Ameesh
what company is named monday?
PwC Consulting changed their name to Monday a few months ago, but got bought out by IBM before they could really implement it

klah

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2002
Originally posted by: Spooner
PwC Consulting changed their name to Monday a few months ago, but got bought out by IBM before they could really implement it

Yep, and after we spent all that time coming up with the name:

Meeting 1

Meeting 2

klah

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2002
what are those pics of? and what's with the devil's star on that whiteboard? :Q

The pic is 1600x1200 so you should be able to see it clearly, resize it if IE is automatically shrinking it down. That is a company meeting to decide the color of the lettering for our new coffee mugs, but it seemed that it could just as easily been a brainstorming session to come up with the name "Monday". Look for the thread "Klah @ Work" from yesterday.

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
Originally posted by: klah

Yep, and after we spent all that time coming up with the name:

Meeting 1

Meeting 2

It became official last night... PWC is now IBM Business Consulting (within IBM Global Services [aka IGS])... 30,000 of PWC employees come over to IGS and what does that mean? More layoffs for IGS employees... great, thanks a lot PWC.

gametime10

Oct 26, 1999
Yep...I work for BearingPoint. Don't know if I like this new name yet but at least we're having a kickoff party tonight, so we'll be getting shirts, pens, etc... with the new name and logo. It'll be like career fair all over again. Sweet.