KOTOR 2 (TSL Restored Content Mod V 1.5) Released!

mmntech

Lifer
Sep 20, 2007
About time. Wonder what happened to Project Gizka. Last I heard there was some infighting and they gave up.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
About time. Wonder what happened to Project Gizka. Last I heard there was some infighting and they gave up.

Yeah I've been waiting for an official or unofficial resoration of KOTOR 2 for a long time now. So many groups have started and stopped over the years for various reasons (mostly not being able to coordinate) I was worried nothing would happen. Nice to see some real progress.

This should be a wake up call to LucasArts. They need to complete the trilogy and possibly redo the first 2 games. After all this time a KOTOR 3 might feel a little weird.

Dorkenstein

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2004
The makers of this also made a patcher for the Ultimate Saber Mod. I keep trying to download it and the site keeps giving me a message saying 'you've exceeded your daily download limit'.

Bateluer

Lifer
Jun 23, 2001
Seems a little small, 23.4MB? Thought there was a lot more content than that that needed to be restored, or was this just bug fixes?

Mem

Lifer
Apr 23, 2000
How is this different from the previous versions?

When I installed 1.4 beta version there was like four extra download patches for it,I think 1.5 fixes a few bugs and is patched up and considered final version.

Mem

Lifer
Apr 23, 2000
I think most of the content is already there, just needed to be unlocked.

Yep amazing how much extra stuff is already there,with the latest TSL MOD installed you get more then 23.4mb for sure,I played it through 1.4 beta version and saw new content/story stuff , the storyline made more sense.

mmntech

Lifer
Sep 20, 2007
This should be a wake up call to LucasArts. They need to complete the trilogy and possibly redo the first 2 games. After all this time a KOTOR 3 might feel a little weird.

The Old Republic MMO has kind of thrown a monkey wrench in the works. I'm thinking a KotOR 3 is unlikely at this point since it's been established that Revan failed his mission. Obsidian is working on other projects at the moment (namely Fallout New Vegas).

I liked KotOR 2 despite the plot holes. It's a thinking man's Star Wars. Goes much deeper into character development that the first game.