KOTOR 1 & 2 Boxed Set

bobross419

Golden Member
Oct 25, 2007
I've been wanting to get KOTOR 1&2, but the only way I have been able to find it is the Star Wars Collection containing KOTOR 1 for 39.99 then KOTOR 2 separate for another 19.99. I would consider going with the Collection, but I've already got 2 of the 5 games and cost is a factor for me.

I thought I remembered seeing a boxed set of KOTOR 1 & 2 available a while back, and some girl at Best Buy confirmed that this existed at one time.

Any idea where I can get this? I've checked Wal-Mart, Target, Best Buy, Circuit City, and Gamestop. I also checked NewEgg, TigerDirect, Amazon, and Gamestop.com.

Are there any other websites that I should look at (I'm retarded when it comes to online retail shops other than NewEgg and TigerDirect)?

Thanks,
Bob

Schadenfroh

Elite Member
Mar 8, 2003
Coincidence, I found KotOR II (I have never played 2, only 1) at a local salvage store today for $1.60. I was so excited, until I found it had missing discs :(

Glad I checked before I wasted $1.60.

bobross419

Golden Member
Oct 25, 2007
Originally posted by: shortylickens
If Target and Walmart dont have it you may be out of luck.
I've seen both games at general stores for some time now. Never boxed together but always sold next to each other.

CDuniverse has it: http://www.cduniverse.com/prod...id=6828017&style=games
But you would be nuts to pay 48 bucks.

Am amazed all your local stores dont have it, I see it all the time at mine.

That is just KOTOR 2... I've found that everywhere for $20.

Ganeedi

Jul 7, 2008
Try the game trading site - goozex.com and be sure you request 'full package' if you want the box and all contents. However, there looks to be a bit of a waiting line for both games.

I got rid of my copy of KOTOR1 there a year ago.

DefDC

Golden Member
Aug 28, 2003
They need to rerelease a KOTOR1/2 boxed set. I can't believe that it wouldn't sell like crazy for $29 or less.