Korean Food

atom

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 1999
Had chen ya (sp?) for the first time a couple days ago. So good.

Sspidie99

Feb 25, 2004
I love korean bbq. Only problem is when you cook your own meat, you'll walk out smelling like it. Its like standing next the grill for a an hour or two. Great stuff though.

Dacalo

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2000
Originally posted by: CanOWorms
*dog whimpers*

Dog meat is NOT mainstream food. You will find many Koreans disgusted by the idea.

Mainly older, conservative crowd eat dogs.

I lived in Korea until I was 9 years old and I never ate dogs (or saw any dishes/restaurants with dogs). My parents, who are in their sixties, have tried it once in their entire lives (grossed them out, since they love dogs).

It's like stating all Americans eat frogs while only a minor portion of the entire population actually eats them.

OffAMyChain

Feb 27, 2004
Kimchee (I think that's how you spell it), Bulgogi!! Heavy on the "hot" in the hot-mustard. (OK, that ones sorta Chinese, but it still works good.)

PlatinumGold

Lifer
Aug 11, 2000
Originally posted by: Dacalo
*dog whimpers*

Dog meat is NOT mainstream food. You will find many Koreans disgusted by the idea.

I lived in Korea until I was 9 years old and I never ate dogs (or saw any dishes/restaurants with dogs). My parents, who are in their sixties, have tried it once in their entire lives (grossed them out, since they love dogs).

It's like stating all Americans eat frogs while only a minor portion of the entire population actually eats them.

why even bother defending it. eating dog is NOT different from eating any other meat.
rolleye.gif

CanOWorms

Lifer
Jul 3, 2001
Originally posted by: PlatinumGold
Originally posted by: Dacalo
*dog whimpers*

why even bother defending it. eating dog is NOT different from eating any other meat.
rolleye.gif

I was just joking around :) I agree with you.