Kobe's choices

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
Vanessa Laine
or

mystery girl

no racial comments please...just your honest opinion...would you pick #1 or #2

mods: please give us a chance to behave...and trout smack anyone who says any kind of racial BS

pinoy

Golden Member
Nov 19, 2000
mystery girl = fresh meat

vanessa = hottie!

i'd go with vanessa (i like older/mature women anyways):D

johnjohn320

Diamond Member
Jan 9, 2001
Originally posted by: rudeguy
Vanessa Laine
or

mystery girl

mods: please give us a chance to behave...and trout smack anyone who says any kind of racial BS

K, I've been away from any news source for awhile, so someone fill me in. Who is that mystery girl? She looks like she's 15. I heard Kobe was in trouble for something sex-related, is this it?

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
Originally posted by: Millennium
WHY MORE KOBE THREADS? 50 a day is ENOUGH. Jesus. :p

you dont have to click on them Millennium...I am not flaming on you....yet...but please dont thread crap

I thought folks might want to see his 2 choices, and get their opinions on which they would chose and why

I wish you a happy night my friend

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
Originally posted by: johnjohn320
Originally posted by: rudeguy
Vanessa Laine
or

mystery girl

K, I've been away from any news source for awhile, so someone fill me in. Who is that mystery girl? She looks like she's 15. I heard Kobe was in trouble for something sex-related, is this it?

she is the 19 year old he is charged with sexually assaulting.

Jugernot

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999

Kobe was staying at a hotel in Colorado. He got a hotel employee to come into his room and raped her. She went to the police and reported him. Police arrested him, he posted bond. Two weeks later, DA finally charged him with Sexual assault saying he has all the physical evidence he needs to convict beyond a responsable doubt. Kobe announced the next day that he did cheat on his wife and did have sex with her, but he didn't make her do anything she didn't want to do. Basically the usually excuse rapists make.

Jugs

btw: "Alleged" should probably "legally" been put in there several places, but I didn't feel the need.

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
Originally posted by: Jugernot

Kobe was staying at a hotel in Colorado. He got a hotel employee to come into his room and raped her. She went to the police and reported him. Police arrested him, he posted bond. Two weeks later, DA finally charged him with Sexual assault saying he has all the physical evidence he needs to convict beyond a responsable doubt. Kobe announced the next day that he did cheat on his wife and did have sex with her, but he didn't make her do anything she didn't want to do. Basically the usually excuse rapists make.

Jugs

btw: "Alleged" should probably "legally" been put in there several places, but I didn't feel the need.

would be a good idea...but this is OT..so it doesnt matter