Kobe Bryant Case - He's a cheater and deserves all this

phillyTIM

Golden Member
Jan 12, 2001
Bryant Arrives at Courthouse for HearingBryant Arrives at Courthouse for HearingBy TIM DAHLBERG, AP Sports Writer

EAGLE, Colo. - Kobe Bryant (news) arrived at the Eagle County Courthouse on Wednesday for his first court appearance on a sexual assault charge involving a 19-year-old hotel employee.

The stakes are high for Bryant, whose wholesome reputation has already been soiled by his arrest. If convicted, Bryant faces four years to life in prison or 20 years to life on probation, and a fine of up to $750,000.

BarneyFife

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2001
Exactly. He got married, trotted around like he was the wunderkind, and was accepted by white America as clean cut good guy. We all know the truth now. He's a cheating scumbag. One stupid night hanging around some teenager at a hotel and he's out 10's of millions. All we need now is for him to be found guilty so he can meet bubba in prison.

jahawkin

Golden Member
Aug 24, 2000
Well he could be innocent and in that case, he would just be a cheater. In other words, your standard run-of-the-mill NBA player.

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
Originally posted by: BarneyFife
Exactly. He got married, trotted around like he was the wunderkind, and was accepted by white America as clean cut good guy. We all know the truth now. He's a cheating scumbag. One stupid night hanging around some teenager at a hotel and he's out 10's of millions. All we need now is for him to be found guilty so he can meet bubba in prison.

First off Big Black guys don't get raped in prison..It's little effeminate guys and mainly little white ones. Second, almost any man unless he has a deep moral conviction will play on the road with hot young woman throwing themselves at him. It's primal instict and natural, to ignore it is unatural and against hormones. His wife has obviously forgiven him so whats your problem?

I sense evny and guilty verdict and the man has'nt even been convicted of anything. We must assume it's a he said she said case until the real facts come out public.

InfectedMushroom

Golden Member
Aug 15, 2001
All we need now is for him to be found guilty so he can meet bubba in prison.

And I thought that watching him cry after losing in the playoffs this year was priceless. This might be even better.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
He's still gonna sell a lot of product. There will be commercials all through the trial.

Miramonti

Lifer
Aug 26, 2000
Yes he's responsible for what he did and the reprocussions of it he has to bear, but doesn't deserve to be convicted of rape if he didn't rape anyone.

mooncancook

Platinum Member
May 28, 2003
if i'm on Bryant's shoes, with all those chicks flocking at me, i don't know if i can resist the temptations... but of course for this case, we dont know if he's innocent or not yet

Siddhartha

Lifer
Oct 17, 1999

It looks like Mr Bryant is not going to get a fair trial. People have already convicted him and seemed to hope he gets raped while he is serving his sentence.

Oh yeah, thanks for playing the race card!

SViscusi

Golden Member
Apr 12, 2000
Originally posted by: Dr Smooth

It looks like Mr Bryant is not going to get a fair trial. People have already convicted him and seemed to hope he gets raped while he is serving his sentence.

Oh yeah, thanks for playing the race card!

It works both ways, people have already said that the accuser should have known what she was doing going up to his room. They've already said that Kobe can get any woman he wants so he doesn't have to rape, etc.

LilBlinbBlahIce

Golden Member
Dec 31, 2001
You know what the really sad thing about all this is? His wife is so fvucking hot! Honestly, this girl he allegedly raped must have really been a bombshell to warrant infidelity on his part. I was watching O'Reilly today and apparently the chick was bragging about the size of Kobe's penis at some party she attended just a few days after the alleged incident. Doesn't really sound like the behavior of a traumatized rape victim to me, but then again, I've never been raped.

phillyTIM

Golden Member
Jan 12, 2001
Actually I agree that if he truly didn't rape her, then I'd hope he's found innocent. However, I am kinda glad that he's getting put thru all this S##T because he is a cheater, and this is the kinda thing that happens when you do cheat on your wife. Obviously not everyone's a star like this, but there are ramifications to forsaking your marriage vows. If you're gonna be married, then be and act like you're married. What if he screwed with someone, and brought some disease home to his wife; man that would freak me out to no end if i was Mrs. Kobe. I'm sure this trial has humbled "mightier-than-thou" Kobe, along with losing the NBA championship; it's just not his year.

syzygy

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2001
isn't kobe a father too ? i thought his wife gave birth earlier this year or declared she was pregnant.

DaiShan

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2001

Of all the ignorant things to say, and all the ignorant things you have said, this takes the cake. Now while I think cheating in a relationship is deplorable, it is not the deviant any longer. Cheating is a common occurence in America, but of course we should hold our celebrities to higher standards than ourselves. I mean after all we aspire to be them and when they make slips such as infidelity, they come back down to our level, a level which we can attain, and as soon as we can attain a dream, it no longer appeals to us. You don't even have the facts of the case yet you are clammoring for his hanging, mediocrity breeds ignorance. I would like to think that this young lady is a confused individual seeking her 15 minutes, but I don't have all of the facts, so I won't be so bold (as you have been) with taking the liberty of passing judgement.

DaiShan

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2001
Originally posted by: InfectedMushroom
All we need now is for him to be found guilty so he can meet bubba in prison.

And I thought that watching him cry after losing in the playoffs this year was priceless. This might be even better.

The gap between the haves and the have nots is delineated in this statement. Those who cannot possibly attain what others take for granted are destined to hate them.

DaiShan

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2001
Originally posted by: jjsole
Yes he's responsible for what he did and the reprocussions of it he has to bear, but doesn't deserve to be convicted of rape if he didn't rape anyone.

Finally a level head in this thread!

Drift3r

Jun 3, 2003
LoL - Kobe was stupid ! Like all NBA players he should of justed hired a pro instead of having sex with some psycho chick.

DaiShan

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2001
Originally posted by: phillyTIM
Actually I agree that if he truly didn't rape her, then I'd hope he's found innocent. However, I am kinda glad that he's getting put thru all this S##T because he is a cheater, and this is the kinda thing that happens when you do cheat on your wife. Obviously not everyone's a star like this, but there are ramifications to forsaking your marriage vows. If you're gonna be married, then be and act like you're married. What if he screwed with someone, and brought some disease home to his wife; man that would freak me out to no end if i was Mrs. Kobe. I'm sure this trial has humbled "mightier-than-thou" Kobe, along with losing the NBA championship; it's just not his year.

This trial may have humbled "mightier than thou" Kobe, but the sobering fact that infidelity is a common every day occurence has not silenced "Holier-than-thou" phillyTM.

DaiShan

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2001
Originally posted by: Drift3r
LoL - Kobe was stupid ! Like all NBA players he should of justed hired a pro instead of having sex with some psycho chick.

LOL, or maybe nailed that hot wife of his...