Knife afficionados, I need some info

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
Love my full rail version, still the favorite of all my sidearms. Not the best thing to carry compared to subcompacts sure, but it runs like a Glock and my groups shrink a lot compared to a 30sf. 2" of extra barrel though I guess, significant weight difference also. I run Wilsons and Chips, never had issue with either. Anyway hey, what knife is that?

Chris Reeve Knives. I spent a lot of time looking at different knives online and just liked the look of this one. It does not disappoint either, super sharp and very well made. Feels good in the hand too.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Chris Reeve Knives. I spent a lot of time looking at different knives online and just liked the look of this one. It does not disappoint either, super sharp and very well made. Feels good in the hand too.

I like the dimensions I'm seeing, also the notched grip. What kind of steel they go with?

Edit: I looked it up, S35, tempered on the softer side, and Gun Kote. Very cool. Pricey, but looks worth it.

Last edited: