KKK attempting to recruit school children in upstate New York

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
If you search the forums here, you'll actually find me say that at least once. Regardless if Trump himself is a racist, he without a doubt wants their votes and they know it.
Holy shit we agree again! It's gotta kill you lol

urvile

Golden Member
Aug 3, 2017
Uh, didn't my answer answer that? Seriously?

Excellent avoidance of the question. Let me put it another way. Do you support white supremacism or not? Please clearly state your answer. And also do you think it is OK for the ANC to fight for their rights under apartheid. It's not hard. You are with freedom or you are not?

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
Excellent avoidance of the question. Let me put it another way. Do you support white supremacism or not? Please clearly state your answer. And also do you think it is OK for the ANC to fight for their rights under apartheid. It's not hard. You are with freedom or you are not?

sigh

No and Yes

Clear enough?

urvile

Golden Member
Aug 3, 2017
sigh

No and Yes

Clear enough?

So. You would agree then. That BLM has every right to defend themselves against white racists like the KKK? I am only asking because you are clearly the forums intellectual giant.

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
So. You would agree then. That BLM has every right to defend themselves against white racists like the KKK? I am only asking because you are clearly the forums intellectual giant.

I wasnt aware of the KKK attacking the BLM. But sure. If it were to happen, of course.

Whats this have to with anything?

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Equating means equal. No theyre not equal. KKK is more evil than BLM. But BOTH organizations are racist.
Both sides shit again? I don't recall the organization BLM holding a march or rally to denounce white people or "Jews"

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
Both sides shit again? I don't recall the organization BLM holding a march or rally to denounce white people or "Jews"

Not directly, no, but promoting once race (black) over another, and excluding races other than their own IS denouncing.

urvile

Golden Member
Aug 3, 2017
I wasnt aware of the KKK attacking the BLM. But sure. If it were to happen, of course.

Whats this have to with anything?

OK. I think I have enough information to move forward. Ackmed.

You are either:

a) Attempting to normalize racism.
b) You are another snowflake conservative who is somehow the victim of the KKK attempting to indoctrinate children. Because... black people.

I am going to go with b) because that seems much more likely. I doubt you would even understand the first one.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Not directly, no, but promoting once race (black) over another, and excluding races other than their own IS denouncing.
You like other right wingers continue to misrepresent. BLM is just calling for equal treatment.

In your mind if blacks get equal treatment you equate that with whites being disparaged.

Its called black lives matter because that's how it should be not how it is. White people are already treated like their lives matter by the criminal justice system.

Josephus312

Aug 10, 2018
You like other right wingers continue to misrepresent. BLM is just calling for equal treatment.

In your mind if blacks get equal treatment you equate that with whites being disparaged.

Its called black lives matter because that's how it should be not how it is. White people are already treated like their lives matter by the criminal justice system.

Well no, they are not and the problem is that there are elements who don't actually give a flying fuck about the movements ideals but love to loot and riot.

I'm not trying to tell you that there isn't justification for the movement because we both know damn well there is. I'm telling you that without excluding and condemning these parts of the movement it is just another fucking nazi/kkk/fascist/antifa part where no ideals are held neither high or at all.

Policing your own groups is absolutely necessary if you want to be taken as a viable group of people and that goes for BLM as well as the proud boys.

Both have failed miserably thus far and we now have anarcho-communist rioters on one hand and fucking Neo Nazis on the other.

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005

Wow you missed the mark by a mile.

Yes they believe that. But thats not the only thing. At least according to their website.

Sorry man but a group that excludes any race but their own at "meetings" or "celebrations", and encourages their own race is racist. Plain and simple.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Wow you missed the mark by a mile.

Yes they believe that. But thats not the only thing. At least according to their website.

Sorry man but a group that excludes any race but their own at "meetings" or "celebrations", and encourages their own race is racist. Plain and simple.
Sure white people are excluded from their events. Any other Alex Jones, Fox News, Donald Trump conspiracy you want to peddle? In case you refuse to check this is an article about a BLM meeting at a high school. If you check out the pictures it shoots down your lie.
https://www.onenewspage.com/video/20160930/5638446/For-First-Time-Black-Lives-Matter-Event-Is.htm

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
Sure white people are excluded from their events. Any other Alex Jones, Fox News, Donald Trump conspiracy you want to peddle? In case you refuse to check this is an article about a BLM meeting at a high school. If you check out the pictures it shoots down your lie.
https://www.onenewspage.com/video/20160930/5638446/For-First-Time-Black-Lives-Matter-Event-Is.htm

Ive never denied BLM espouses equality. But they do more than that.

Let me ask you an honest yes or no question (which I suspect you'll deflect): If a group of white people started a website solely for the purpose of expressing pride of being white, equality for all, yet also said they are "unapologetically white", endorse "white villages", promote the strength of "white women and white families" as their core guiding principles, and exclude any races other than white from gatherings and meetings, would you consider racist?

Yes or no.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Ive never denied BLM espouses equality. But they do more than that.

Let me ask you an honest yes or no question (which I suspect you'll deflect): If a group of white people started a website solely for the purpose of expressing pride of being white, equality for all, yet also said they are "unapologetically white", endorse "white villages", promote the strength of "white women and white families" as their core guiding principles, and exclude any races other than white from gatherings and meetings, would you consider racist?

Yes or no.
You failed to acknowledge my question first. You accused BLM of excluding white people from their meetings. I just linked an article showing the opposite. That denies the premise of your question.

I have no issues with any minority who is not being treated equally promoting that fact.

To your question specifically is this the "Why don't we have white history month" question again? Familiarize your self with history and the answer in self evident.

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
You failed to acknowledge my question first. You accused BLM of excluding white people from their meetings. I just linked an article showing the opposite. That denies the premise of your question.

I have no issues with any minority who is not being treated equally promoting that fact.

To your question specifically is this the "Why don't we have white history month" question again? Familiarize your self with history and the answer in self evident.
Whatever you say pal.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...-bans-all-other-races-from-their-open-meeting
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/02/19/black-lives-matter-meetings/80637498/
https://www.newsday.com/opinion/com...-meetings-shouldn-t-exclude-whites-1.13459799

At least we agree on the OP.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
White people were barred from events my ass. You are like Trump and his inauguration crowd.
1609300526-For-First-Time-Black-Lives-Matter-Event-Is.jpg