Kirstie Alley - Fat Actress

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

shilala

Lifer
Oct 5, 2004
I never thought she was anything more than strange back in the day.
Aside from blossoming, she's been through the cocaine addiction and alcoholism mill.
Emotional problems for $50, Alex.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
Originally posted by: shilala
I never thought she was anything more than strange back in the day.
Aside from blossoming, she's been through the cocaine addiction and alcoholism mill.
Emotional problems for $50, Alex.

LA in the 80s... the streets were practically powdered with cocaine.

I went through my own cocaine addiction in the 80s in LA and I wasn't even a movie star.

There was a totally different attitude surrounding cocaine in the early 80s. It was seen as the rich man's cup of coffee and was far more socially acceptable.

This rapidly changed as the 80s wore on, and people started dealing with addiction and the crack epidemic took hold.

Feb 10, 2000
Originally posted by: Amused

At 5'7" 192 is not huge. It's fat, but not anywhere near morbidly obese.

http://www.sho.com/site/fatactress/people2_1.do

And the thing about Kirstie is that she's always carried any extra weight well (as well as a person can carry it). She becomes more voluptuous rather than dumpy.

I can't believe this is only 200 pounds - she looks like a whale, and she's not "carrying it well" by any stretch of the imagination IMO. I wouldn't do her with your wang.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
Originally posted by: DonVito

At 5'7" 192 is not huge. It's fat, but not anywhere near morbidly obese.

http://www.sho.com/site/fatactress/people2_1.do

And the thing about Kirstie is that she's always carried any extra weight well (as well as a person can carry it). She becomes more voluptuous rather than dumpy.

I can't believe this is only 200 pounds - she looks like a whale, and she's not "carrying it well" by any stretch of the imagination IMO. I wouldn't do her with your wang.

I'd be more inclined to believe her before I believed a tabloid and their questionable photos chosen for the worst possible pose and facial expressions.

tec699

Banned
Dec 19, 2002
Originally posted by: mrrman
Originally posted by: woowoo
She is still hot....

not

Kirstie Alley is 54. When what ever woman you marry is 54 we'll compare pictures. OK?

Wow, she's 54 years old? I always thought she was big boned. I could be wrong on that though because tv tends to make people look bigger.

Anyway, I have a hunch the forum members that are saying no are probably under 25 years old while the ones saying she's hot are 25 and older. If you knew what she looked like in Cheers then you would most definitely say YES!

But looks are so subjective anyway.

Feb 10, 2000

I'd be more inclined to believe her before I believed a tabloid and their questionable photos chosen for the worst possible pose and facial expressions.

Why? You believe a woman telling her own weight, over photographic evidence to the contrary? I guess it's possible she is under 200 in that pic, but I find it hard to believe. She's definitely grossly overweight in any case, far beyond "voluptuous."

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
Originally posted by: mrrman
Originally posted by: woowoo
She is still hot....

not

Kirstie Alley is 54. When what ever woman you marry is 54 we'll compare pictures. OK?

Lol, you forget to this crowd any woman over 20 is elderly.

I wish Kirstie luck in losing the weight, I think it sounds like she got depressed and went thru a streak where she just didn't care anymore.

Gotta also give this woman credit for the continued ability to market herself !

Gurck

Banned
Mar 16, 2004
Originally posted by: Geekbabe
Doesn't matter, they'd still come in their pants if she looked in their direction.

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
Originally posted by: Gurck
Originally posted by: Geekbabe
Doesn't matter, they'd still come in their pants if she looked in their direction.

lol,yeah, besides I don't recall seeing her post here asking ATOT'ers to "hit it" :)

Zanix

Diamond Member
Feb 11, 2003
This woman, at 54 and however many pounds, is still hotter than any girl the majority of you have ever *talked too* let alone banged.

MetalMat

Diamond Member
Jun 14, 2004
I would bang the hiyas out of her, while watching cheers and "Look whos talking".

Quasmo

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2004
Originally posted by: aircooled
Kirstie was hot back in the day. I hope she wins the battle

There is no battle, she wants to look like that. She hated her life as a skinny person. So she gave up that life and eats what she wants.

Feb 10, 2000
Originally posted by: Zanix
This woman, at 54 and however many pounds, is still hotter than any girl the majority of you have ever *talked too* let alone banged.

Uh, no. I actually am sympathetic with your point, and I've made the same argument in connection with other women (Paris Hilton in particular), but today's Kirstie Alley is a different story, and I've never, even at my drunkest, cuddled up to anyone nearly as bad.

Zanix

Diamond Member
Feb 11, 2003
Originally posted by: DonVito
Originally posted by: Zanix

Uh, no. I actually am sympathetic with your point, and I've made the same argument in connection with other women (Paris Hilton in particular), but today's Kirstie Alley is a different story, and I've never, even at my drunkest, cuddled up to anyone nearly as bad.

lmao, I knew you'd reply to me DonVito. :beer:;)