Kingdom Come Looks interesting

Red Storm

Lifer
Oct 2, 2005
@ 1:45 - Was that Lionel Messi? :p

This definitely looks interesting. It would be refreshing to play a game like this with no magic. CryEngine is another good sign.

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Not a fan of crafting, even weapons. To me it's tedious and I don't have the imagination of artists and developers. That said, the rest was interesting.

rivethead

Platinum Member
Jan 16, 2005
Production looked amazing, but the voice acting at 0:57 sounded bad. Guess they spent their production dollars on visuals......

But overall this definitely has my interest....

Nintendesert

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2010
"Find those knaves and bring me their heads!"

ROFL. What crap cliched crap. Hopefully it gets better than that.

Bateluer

Lifer
Jun 23, 2001
Production looked amazing, but the voice acting at 0:57 sounded bad. Guess they spent their production dollars on visuals......

But overall this definitely has my interest....

Act 1 isn't due until December 2015, they have time for that. Any dialogue now is place holder.

They got their funding though, in less than 36 hours. Not bad, for a game that marketing says people don't want.

Zanovar

Diamond Member
Jan 21, 2011
@ 1:45 - Was that Lionel Messi? :p

This definitely looks interesting. It would be refreshing to play a game like this with no magic. CryEngine is another good sign.

Ha,just watched again and he does look like Lionel Messi,great with the ball not sure about the sword though?:p.

drebo

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2006
Looks like Mount and Blade meets Skyrim.

However, first person is definitely not the best perspective for an RPG. Probably will not play if first person is the only perspective they offer.

Bateluer

Lifer
Jun 23, 2001
Looks like Mount and Blade meets Skyrim.

However, first person is definitely not the best perspective for an RPG. Probably will not play if first person is the only perspective they offer.

Sales of Skyrim suggest otherwise.

Either perspective works fine provided the game is balanced for it and the UI is tuned for the desired perspective.

Skott

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2005
Well, if they can pull off the implementation of all they were showing it looks like it will be pretty good. Time will tell though. It needs more than just money. It needs talented people to make it happen.

Chaptorial

Feb 7, 2010
I backed under the Baron tier a few days ago. Looks like it will hit its final stretch goal on Kickstarter of one million if it keeps on pace.

It also received the backing and interest from Chris Roberts of Wing Commander and more recently Star Citizen. If it can pull off what it promises this is shaping up to be a very interesting and hopefully entertaining game.