Kimbo Slice vs. Bear

KeithTalent

Elite Member | Administrator | No Lifer
Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
Um, they look exactly the same, so draw.

KT

paulxcook

Diamond Member
May 1, 2005
Bear. Kimbo hasn't beat anyone yet. Unless he just fought again and I didn't know about it. Taking out Tank Abbot was about as hard as ordering fries at McDonalds.

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: Vageetasjn
Come on, bears weigh 800lbs and have much bigger bites.

I dunno I think if Kimbo landed a gutshot the bear might be down for the count...hahaha and I like how you speak as though Kimbo is an animal who bites as well :p

erikistired

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2000
i hear kimbo is upping his ground game, the bear might have problems if it goes to the mat.

Papagayo

Platinum Member
Jul 28, 2003
It might be interesting..
If you follow the rules..

you have to muzzle the bear so that he can't bite. De-claw his nails.

I think Kimbo might win..

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: Pale Rider
Who needs a bear? This cop already beat his ass.

I'd hardly call that an ass whooping and that was when Kimbo had NO real training whatsoever and would go into his fights stoned, Sean Gannon's face wasn't exactly looking too great at the end of the fight either...when Kimbo looked fine he was just completely worn out from the fight lasting so long (as normally for him they last a minute or so) - and that is where the formal training comes in.

HannibalX

Diamond Member
May 12, 2000
Originally posted by: Josh

I'd hardly call that an ass whooping and that was when Kimbo had NO real training whatsoever and would go into his fights stoned, Sean Gannon's face wasn't exactly looking too great at the end of the fight either...when Kimbo looked fine he was just completely worn out from the fight lasting so long (as normally for him they last a minute or so) - and that is where the formal training comes in.

Kimbo is lying on his back KO'd at the end of the video. What more do you want? You KO someone, you whooped his ass, period.

BigJ

Lifer
Nov 18, 2001
Originally posted by: Papagayo

:laugh:

Kimbo may be strong, but we're talking about a bear here.

http://www.montana.edu/cpa/news/nwview.php?article=3827

"Our conclusion was a grizzly bear is equal to 2.5 to 5 humans in strength. I'm certain if a bear were enraged it would be much, much higher," Cairns said. "We never did get them ticked off. We didn't want to."

Here's another observation:

http://www.bowhunting.net/bear...et/bear2.html#strength

The author observed a yearling American black bear, while searching for insects, turn over a flat-shaped rock (between 310 and 325 pounds) "backhanded" with a single foreleg. The bear was captured the following day in a management action and weighed 120 pounds.

Capt Caveman

Lifer
Jan 30, 2005
Originally posted by: BigJ

Yeah, people seem to underestimate the strength of a bear.

paulxcook

Diamond Member
May 1, 2005
Given the bone and muscle density of a bear Kimbo might break his wrist, assuming he was somehow lucky enough to get a punch in before he was mauled. Though I guess bears also have a lot of squishy fat, so maybe not. Either way Kimbo dies.

BooGiMaN

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2001
Originally posted by: BigJ

http://www.montana.edu/cpa/news/nwview.php?article=3827

"Our conclusion was a grizzly bear is equal to 2.5 to 5 humans in strength. I'm certain if a bear were enraged it would be much, much higher," Cairns said. "We never did get them ticked off. We didn't want to."

And thats not even a polar bear which is much bigger and more powerful....

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000

Kimbo is lying on his back KO'd at the end of the video. What more do you want? You KO someone, you whooped his ass, period.

Too bad he was not close to being KO'ed, as he wasn't even hit when he fell down, he was just fuckin exhausted and couldn't stand any longer. Not like Gannon hit him with a fuckin shot that ended him, the punches they were throwing at each other at the end of the fight were extremely slow and probably didn't have much power behind them. I call an ass whooping what the fuck he did to Tank Abbott and every other person he fought. Something that HASN'T been done to him. When a no-rules-bare-knuckled fight goes for 10+ minutes with opponents going at each other almost equally, it cannot be called an ass whooping. So you sir are totally fucking wrong. I'd like to see Sean Gannon step in the MMA ring with Kimbo right now - then you will see an ass whooping and it'll be Gannon laid out.

slayer202

Lifer
Nov 27, 2005
I love how everyone tries to shit on kimbo. Of course he hasn't fought anyone great yet, he has only had 2 friggin fights! and if you are crying about his media attention, he is a fan favorite and fun to watch, so either way, stop whining

Ns1

No Lifer
Jun 17, 2001
Originally posted by: slayer202
I love how everyone tries to shit on kimbo. Of course he hasn't fought anyone great yet, he has only had 2 friggin fights! and if you are crying about his media attention, he is a fan favorite and fun to watch, so either way, stop whining

The bear would shit on kimbo after eating his face

se7en

Platinum Member
Oct 23, 2002
Not even a question bear would rock his world so hard he would come out a country singer.

anxi80

Lifer
Jul 7, 2002
i dont know. kimbo standing up but i hear bear has an *excellent* ground game. he could do a kimora from the guard or side mount position and if kimbo tries to defend against it he might then go for a guillotine choke.

I4AT

Platinum Member
Oct 28, 2006

They were both completely worn out within the first 2 minutes, it was the saddest crap I've ever seen.

Jeeebus

Diamond Member
Aug 29, 2006
I think it all depends on whether Kimbo is in heat at the time of the fight.