Killer deals at dell.com on digi cams and we can't pick one up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nocturnal

Lifer
Jan 8, 2002
We're pissed! We ordered a laptop, cancelled due to reasons, and now we want to purchase a nice digi cam that we can score at a nice price with all these dell discounts!!!!!!!!!

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

LS20

Banned
Jan 22, 2002
i promised id get my aunt a camera with the 15%+15% off. had the stuff in my cart. called her, she approved. i got greedy, went for the 3% extra, and 5 minutes later they took off the deal :x

Nocturnal

Lifer
Jan 8, 2002
Well if you check out the hot deals there is $45.00 off, 10% off and another $45.00 off!!! Check it out!

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
It sucks that Dell no longer carries the Canon A70, so I'd probably get the Sony P72.

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
Damn you people!

Sony DSC-P72 3MP Digital Camera $329 + Lexar 256MB Memory Stick w/ Memory Select $68 - 10% off - $45 coupon - $20 Lexar rebate = $292

isasir

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2000
Damn you RossMAN, I already have a camera (Fuji 2600Z), but I'm looking at these deals....

At least I can convince myself (as of right now) not to really get that Sony DSC-P72, since it looks strange with the lens not centered... :)

iwearnosox

Lifer
Oct 26, 2000
Originally posted by: RishiS
Damn you RossMAN, I already have a camera (Fuji 2600Z), but I'm looking at these deals....

At least I can convince myself (as of right now) not to really get that Sony DSC-P72, since it looks strange with the lens not centered... :)
Is "Damn you RossMAN" a metaphor, cuz he didn't post this one, bit did.

I see RossMAN becoming a verb in the future, like google:

"Did you RossMAN that deal, dude?"

isasir

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2000
Originally posted by: iwearnosox

Yeah basically, as the Grand Nagus, he's synonymous with all that is considered a hot deal. It doesn't help matters that he brings a lot of hot deal links into Off-topic (after I was finally able to convince myself not to visit Hot Deals on an hourly basis).

So yeah, damn you RossMAN! ;)

iwearnosox

Lifer
Oct 26, 2000
Originally posted by: iwearnosox

Yeah basically, as the Grand Nagus, he's synonymous with all that is considered a hot deal. It doesn't help matters that he brings a lot of hot deal links into Off-topic (after I was finally able to convince myself not to visit Hot Deals on an hourly basis).

So yeah, damn you RossMAN! ;)
It's the new Olean/Olestra powered forums, it gives 'em slight deal leakage.

dcdomain

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2000
Originally posted by: newbiepcuser
Unfortunately excludes certain Canon camers, including the S400.

How so? I just placed an order for the S400 under this new deal. $405 shipped. Cancelling my old order I placed two days ago for $415 shipped. Every penny counts.

And doesn't matter that you couldn't place your order when you added the extra 5% because most of them were cancelled anyway including mine.

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
Originally posted by: dcdomain
Originally posted by: newbiepcuser
Unfortunately excludes certain Canon camers, including the S400.

How so? I just placed an order for the S400 under this new deal. $405 shipped. Cancelling my old order I placed two days ago for $415 shipped. Every penny counts.

And doesn't matter that you couldn't place your order when you added the extra 5% because most of them were cancelled anyway including mine.

$405? Wow that's a good price, damn and I paid $332 ;)

dcdomain

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2000
HOLY F*CKING SHI! I can barely make that out, but it looks like you ordered 5! You crazy! Yeah I'm disappointed with the $405 =T. Had it for $370... so close...

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
Originally posted by: dcdomain
HOLY F*CKING SHI! I can barely make that out, but it looks like you ordered 5! You crazy! Yeah I'm disappointed with the $405 =T. Had it for $370... so close...

I dunno why it does that whenever I post a .jpg

Yep I ordered 5 Canon S400's which should ship anytime between now to August 20th.

psteng19

Diamond Member
Dec 9, 2000
Heh heh heh.

Just got mine yesterday from the 15% off's from last week.
It's a sweet upgrade from my S110 and S330.

bluemax

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2000
Try living in Canada where we constantly get to watch you guys getting all the awesome Dell deals while we get none.

OTOH, we're a lot less likely to get shot walking down the street. :) :) ;)

psteng19

Diamond Member
Dec 9, 2000
Originally posted by: bluemax
Try living in Canada where we constantly get to watch you guys getting all the awesome Dell deals while we get none.

OTOH, we're a lot less likely to get shot walking down the street. :) :) ;)

Lived in NYC most of my life and I don't even know how a gunshot sounds.
Though I hear about it on the news all the time... people getting hit by stray bullets :(