Killed a snake in the garage

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
while i understand the fear and wanting it dead. that snake was earning the right to live in the house. it was keeping the rodent population down.

we don't have any snakes around here. wish we did i hate the mice.

Xavier434

Lifer
Oct 14, 2002
Originally posted by: waggy
while i understand the fear and wanting it dead. that snake was earning the right to live in the house. it was keeping the rodent population down.

we don't have any snakes around here. wish we did i hate the mice.

Ya, mice are so much worse. They have no bladders so they pee and poop everywhere uncontrollably. They also damage your property. You also got moles to consider. Moles do a number on gardens and your lawn as they chew through tons of roots.

jonks

Lifer
Feb 7, 2005
They eat rats so now you're going to have a vermin infestation since you killed their natural predator. Enjoy!

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
dont feel bad OP, if i found a snake in my house or garage it would be dead as well.

me and snakes dont play well together. i know bull snakes are non-venomus but if i go out to my garage with no shoes on and wearing shorts and had one strike me like a rattler i would need therapy for a long time.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Originally posted by: alkemyst
first off if 2/97 is your date of birth it's time you move out.

hmm a bi tyoung to move out don't you think?

PepePeru

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2005
i wouldnt feel too bad about killing a snake, as i am pretty much terrified of them.

however, i realize their importance and benefits to the food chain.