Kids in the Hall thread.

aircooled

Lifer
Oct 10, 2000
I still think The Kids in the Hall was the best sketch comedy to date. I like SNL too but there was something about KITH that was much better.

I hope the cast's career's do well. Dave Foley has already done OK on News Radio, but that's over. Kevin McDonald has a reoccurring role on That 70's show, but I haven't seen him lately. Scott Thompson did some work on Larry Sanders show, but that's over also. Mark McKinney worked on SNL for a while...
Anyone know what they are doing next?

aircooled

Lifer
Oct 10, 2000
Originally posted by: Beast1284
Kids in the Hall was the hip thing to watch... in high school. ;)

I was slightly out of High School during the Kids in the Hall run.... ;) and it was still good....

GasX

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
What do you get when you cross SNL, Monty Python and Canada?

Kids in the Hall

Not as good as Monty Python
Always better than the average SNL show
Never better than the good SNL show

wnied

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
Monty Pythons Flying Circus.

Old Saturday Night Live.

Kids In The Hall.

Old SCTV

~wnied~

Czar

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
"Where's my pen! MY PEN!"

one of the best shows ever

and the wonderful quiz girl, and when she went on a strike :)

ViperXX

Platinum Member
Nov 2, 2001
My favorite is when the car won't start.

Scott gets out opens the hood then slams it shut "ok try it now"
Kicks the tire "try it now"
Washs the window "try it now"
Walks away and acts like he's giving up then suddenly turns around and yells "try it now!"

Kaervak

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2001
Originally posted by: Snatchface
Anyone know where I can get Brain Candy on DVD?

Amazon.com has it but it's $22 and change. A little pricey, but I'm sure there are quite a few other places that have it.

CurtisEbear

Mar 9, 2002
I remember about 3 years ago, during the summer i didn't have a job (i'm only 17), and i watched that show every day on Comedy Central. That show was the bomb.

"They say the experience left him scarred. Scarred for life!"

iamwiz82

Lifer
Jan 10, 2001
i liked the one with the NSX. LOL.

Running lovely human, running free; see the lovely human running from the rednecks, running free. Run you lovely human run you! Run you lovely human run you! Run you lovely human running free.

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
I agree. Nothing funnier. My favorite was still the one with the guy and his pen and at the end it's in somebody's ear with blood on it. I also liked where the guy was trying to hid his infidelity from his wife and put some earings on - though he had no piercings; more blood.

And of course the little kid with the cancer ball cap, or the little kid with the backpack who wouldn't shut up asking dumb questions :D

Kaervak

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2001
Originally posted by: Skoorb

And of course the little kid with the cancer ball cap, or the little kid with the backpack who wouldn't shut up asking dumb questions :D

Ahh good old Gavin. :D

Do you know why they call it Krazy Glue?
No.
The guy who invented it didn't patent it and then other companies stole his idea and he went craaaaaaazzzzyyyy.

LMAO.