Kid Rock Senate run update

Feb 4, 2009
per our most reliable news source "The Howard Stern Show" Kid Rock said.....

Fuck No! I'm not running for the Senate

NesuD

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Damn and I was waiting for the rock and roll version of the pledge of allegiance. :sunglasses:

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
I bet there were some great collusion stories and secret dossiers. Oh well, they get sent to the poor in Africa just like the losing winning team Superbowl t-shirts.

Sinsear

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2007
He said on the show that he's not running. But if you were listening he left a loophole to actually do it.

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
The idea of the 2020 Presidential election being between Kid Rock and The Rock is one we cannot let slip away.

For once, vote for your favorite Rock instead of voting for the things that live under them.

Feb 4, 2009
The idea of the 2020 Presidential election being between Kid Rock and The Rock is one we cannot let slip away.

For once, vote for your favorite Rock instead of voting for the things that live under them.

I love Kid Rock, especially when he is on the Stern Show.
That said, from his interview this morning I'd say that Kid Rock is completely uninterested in the reading & learning that would be required for him to serve.
I don't have an opinion on "The Rock" so I'm leaving him off the table.
I do feel Al Frankin (spelling?) is a rare entertainment guy. He went to Harvard, I believe he's an high IQ guy and he appears to have the discipline to learn. I don't feel many entertainers have that same discipline.

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
I love Kid Rock, especially when he is on the Stern Show.
That said, from his interview this morning I'd say that Kid Rock is completely uninterested in the reading & learning that would be required for him to serve.
I don't have an opinion on "The Rock" so I'm leaving him off the table.
I do feel Al Frankin (spelling?) is a rare entertainment guy. He went to Harvard, I believe he's an high IQ guy and he appears to have the discipline to learn. I don't feel many entertainers have that same discipline.
I think Al Franken went into politics for much the same reason as Reagan - a severe lack of talent in his chosen field.

I do like Kid Rock, but I'd put his Presidential aspirations at pretty much the same level as Kanye's. Johnson on the other hand actually attended both conventions and tried to influence both parties.

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
I'm guessing he replied to the wrong thread? I mean, not that anything he ever posts is particularly cogent in any case.

I forget that thinking and processing information occurs at a lower pace for some of the other posters. I hadn't washed up my "information spoon" for the kiddos. I'll type s-l-o-w-l-y.

The superbowl is the annual championship game for the NFL. Memorabilia is created depicting each team as the winner for use immediately after the conclusion of the game for promotions. The memorabilia for the team that lost is then sent to be given to the poor in other countries. So with the possible run for office by Kid Rock, the Democrats would have generated similar information about him as they did with Trump. Now that Kid Rock is denying a run for office, they can't use Russian collusion and dossiers and would be then donated to be used by the poor. I know Liberals have trouble differentiating between what is and isn't sarcasm.

http://mentalfloss.com/article/29884/what-happens-losing-teams-championship-shirts

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
I forget that thinking and processing information occurs at a lower pace for some of the other posters. I hadn't washed up my "information spoon" for the kiddos. I'll type s-l-o-w-l-y.

The superbowl is the annual championship game for the NFL. Memorabilia is created depicting each team as the winner for use immediately after the conclusion of the game for promotions. The memorabilia for the team that lost is then sent to be given to the poor in other countries. So with the possible run for office by Kid Rock, the Democrats would have generated similar information about him as they did with Trump. Now that Kid Rock is denying a run for office, they can't use Russian collusion and dossiers and would be then donated to be used by the poor. I know Liberals have trouble differentiating between what is and isn't sarcasm.

http://mentalfloss.com/article/29884/what-happens-losing-teams-championship-shirts

You are a perfect example why the right very rarely does comedy...they aren't funny and neither are you.

Reactions: Fanatical Meat

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
You are a perfect example why the right very rarely does comedy...they aren't funny and neither are you.

Sorry that I wasn't dressed as Trump doing the same routine. That seems to pass as funny nowadays. I said sarcasm not funny.