Kid kills Dad with seldgehammer, goes back to playing video games

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

SlitheryDee

Lifer
Feb 2, 2005
I had Kitty Shark blocked, so yeah I noticed.

The only 2 avatars I had blocked were TFP's and GA's, mainly because they are annoying to look at (well, kitty shark was a little funny maybe the first time).

I'm not a big fan of the "awesome" variants, but it's a step up.

I think other people must experience a much greater emotional response to images than I do. It never would have occurred to me to block an avatar. I have examined both of the avatars in question to determine their content, and having done that I no longer notice them other than as a quick identifier of the poster.

On topic: Fuck that kid. His parents were doing what seems to be good parenting to me, and the little bastard killed his dad for it. The human race doesn't need that.

ModerateRepZero

Golden Member
Jan 12, 2006
if he's that addicted to gaming, imagine how bad he'll feel when he realizes that he won't be able to play games (hopefully for decades).

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Exactly. Garbage like this kid should just be taken out and shot. They serve no purpose in society, and it would be better to just kill them. Everyone knows this.

Says the garbage eating pig . . .

Oct 27, 2007
kittyshark.jpg

Bill Brasky

Diamond Member
May 18, 2006
What a dumbass. Door on the left: Wait a little bit, get right with parents and play games. Door on the right: go to prison and get raped in the butt for killing my dad. Hmm... What shall I choose? Well door on the right looks pretty good. o_O

Last edited:

Mike Gayner

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2007
Zaitsev said:
What a dumbass. Door on the left: Wait a little bit, get right with parents and play games. Door on the right: go to prison and get raped in the butt for killing my dad. Hmm... What shall I choose? Well door on the right looks pretty good. o_O

Yup because murder is always a rational, well considered decision, right?

l0cke

Diamond Member
Dec 12, 2005
I had Kitty Shark blocked, so yeah I noticed.

The only 2 avatars I had blocked were TFP's and GA's, mainly because they are annoying to look at (well, kitty shark was a little funny maybe the first time).

I'm not a big fan of the "awesome" variants, but it's a step up.

Wow, I had those same avatars blocked. :hmm:

fantolay

Golden Member
Dec 6, 2009
It is Russia... so his father "telling him to stop" probably equates to his father coming home drunkenly from a night of fucking other women while snorting coke with them and then beating his son senseless despite the fact that his son was just using video games as a way to escape the life that he is stuck in.

Mike Gayner

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2007
fantolay said:
It is Russia... so his father "telling him to stop" probably equates to his father coming home drunkenly from a night of fucking other women while snorting coke with them and then beating his son senseless despite the fact that his son was just using video games as a way to escape the life that he is stuck in.

Voted for most retarded post of the day.