Kickass video

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Cristatus

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2004
Originally posted by: ViRGE
Interesting, but why an English soundtrack to a video meant for French audiences?

Well, because...I dno, that's irrelevant. It's abit like saying why you putting Japanese movies on a plane from Japan to wherever.

Originally posted by: notfred
Seems more like a condom awareness video than an AIDS awareness video.

Do they show this on TV in France?

I think they do, even with the nudity in there. (They don't mind it, as long as it has a purpose). Over here in Europe, some soap/shampoo ads will even show you tits! :shocked:

MrCodeDude

Lifer
Jun 23, 2001
I love the part where that guy and her are doing it in all different positions. Reminded me of the scene in Team America.

ViRGE

Elite Member, Moderator Emeritus
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: logic1485
Interesting, but why an English soundtrack to a video meant for French audiences?

Well, because...I dno, that's irrelevant. It's abit like saying why you putting Japanese movies on a plane from Japan to wherever.
Well I'm just saying that if the soundtrack is in English, and the audience is French, how is the audience supposed to understand the lyrics of the song when they don't speak the language the song was done in?

Raiden256

Platinum Member
Feb 11, 2001
Intro and ending remind me of a Google Earth flyby!

God I'm such a Google suck-up...

Rayden

Jun 25, 2001
Originally posted by: MAME
Originally posted by: Rayden
Nice artistic video. I sort of wish it was only artistic and not selling condoms or AIDS awareness.

Catch the "Geri's Game" reference?

where

Towards the beginning where she is sitting on the parkbench and a lot of guys are around her. One looks just like Geri.

MAME

Banned
Sep 19, 2003
Originally posted by: MAME
Nice artistic video. I sort of wish it was only artistic and not selling condoms or AIDS awareness.

Catch the "Geri's Game" reference?

where

Towards the beginning where she is sitting on the parkbench and a lot of guys are around her. One looks just like Geri.

ah, good deal

handoverfist

Golden Member
Apr 1, 2001
Originally posted by: logic1485

Well I'm just saying that if the soundtrack is in English, and the audience is French, how is the audience supposed to understand the lyrics of the song when they don't speak the language the song was done in?

b/c no one in France speaks a lick of Engligh :roll: