kick @ss! I'm at work, drinking beer, and they bought it :)

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
Man, I love this job :D
It's a hot Friday, boss is going on VaCa, thought she'd be nice and treat us to some frosty brew.

Yummy!

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
Well aren't you the lucky one! I am going to have me a drink later, the kids are gone for the night, woo hoo! Have fun! :)

LouisXIX

Oct 9, 1999
heh heh - now keep drinking the frosty brew at work while shes on vacation! Unless its only for the weekend of course :(.

Beer drinkers of the world, unite!

Farbio

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2000
gf, if your kida are gone fore the nite, i'm sure you're going to be doing alot more than just having a drink:)

Buddha Bart

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 1999
My friends parents are leaving for TWO WEEKS tonight, and I just got a paycheck....

It was nice knowing you all, I'll be chokeing on my own vomit shortly.

bart

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
When I was 17 I worked at a Chevy dealership as what they called a "lot lizzard', everything from washing cars to cleaning the sales offices. On friday afternoons at quitting time, we could go into the shop and there was always a couple cases of cold ones, bought by the owner. He was a cool guy. :)

chipbgt

Banned
Nov 30, 1999
I agree.....beer has never looked appetizing to me except at one time, while watching Shawshank Redemption when they are putting tar on the roof and seeing them all sitting around and enjoying themselves. If I were in that positon, I might give it a ago, but otherwise I couldnt do it...the smell is too much for me.

biohazard2

Banned
May 1, 2000
hehehe go check out www.campchaos.com and see any of the metallica/napster videos. I live with a group like that... as you can imagine, Q3A, a little beer, some other stuff (we just finished the wet bar in the basement :p) and 10 people, what a lan party.