Kharma meets gangbanger pants.

May 31, 2001
There was an episode of COPS where they found one of the people involved in an incident hanging upside-down from a fence, after he tried to climb it to escape. His pants caught on the barbs on top.

montypythizzle

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 2006
this couldnt be an african american
hmm
we arent stereotyping are we?
but if he got let off he must be white probably rich and wants to be "hip-hop"

CrackRabbit

Lifer
Mar 30, 2001
Originally posted by: ShotgunSteven
There was an episode of COPS where they found one of the people involved in an incident hanging upside-down from a fence, after he tried to climb it to escape. His pants caught on the barbs on top.

You Mean like this?
This poor fellow got impaled by the fence while attempting to evade police.

TheRyuu

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2005

I think I remember that one.
Was that the one were they had the America's Most Wanted guy on (can't think of his name...)

He got stuck on the barbs trying to get into some retirement home but got stuck for a half hour. Got that one on Tivo somewhere :p

May 31, 2001
Originally posted by: wizboy11

I think I remember that one.
Was that the one were they had the America's Most Wanted guy on (can't think of his name...)

He got stuck on the barbs trying to get into some retirement home but got stuck for a half hour. Got that one on Tivo somewhere :p

Don't think so. This one involved some guys with AK-47's going into an autobody place and shooting it up, and this guy ran out the back.