Key Parameters of Iran Nuclear Deal agreed upon

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Iran already accusing Obama of lying (which is like accusing him of breathing)

Iran Accuses U.S. of Lying About New Nuke Agreement

Says White House misleading Congress, American people with fact sheet

"LAUSANNE, Switzerland — Just hours after the announcement of what the United States characterized as a historic agreement with Iran over its nuclear program, the country’s leading negotiator lashed out at the Obama administration for lying about the details of a tentative framework. Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif accused the Obama administration of misleading the American people and Congress in a fact sheet it released following the culmination of negotiations with the Islamic Republic."

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/iran-accuses-u-s-of-lying-about-new-nuke-agreement/
This just in!

Delusional righties grasping to what they otherwise consider an enemy in order to disparage KingObummer™ (which is like accusing them of being anti-American).

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
This just in!

Delusional righties grasping to what they otherwise consider an enemy in order to disparage KingObummer™ (which is like accusing them of being anti-American).

True patriots.

81ozgHa2EwL._SL1500_.jpg

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
The deal essentially boils down to this: trust but verify.

I'm actually surprised at how much iran compromised, I guess I started buying into the neocons and rights Iran boogeyman.

The question now is; what will congress do?

Congress will rave, howl, foam at the mouth & pull their hair out, express intense Obama-hate, but it won't matter. The agreement will be with the UN, not the US. It's not like anybody will veto or that sanctions weren't our idea in the first place.

Or they can stuff a pogo stick up their ass, try to fly it the moon.

Last edited:

touchstone

Feb 25, 2015
Lol congress is just endlessly entertaining with their grand plans to defund the sun. Watch fox news one morning my friends

finglobes

Dec 13, 2010
"I'm actually surprised at how much iran compromised"

Only because you don't know Iran. They always pretend to concede and then proceed. Obama wants Iran to have a bomb so he doesn't care its a US clown show.They know how to play fools - especially dopes like Kerry. Obama of course they know is on their side even though they know hes a weirdo they dont think is Muslim (remember Iran kills homosexuals - Obama is a homophile)

France is only responsible P5+1 member who knows Iranians

"The French do not necessarily trust the commitment that the Iranians might actually engage in," said Guillaume Xavier-Bender, a Transatlantic Fellow with the German Marshall Fund of the United States."They don't trust that every element will be respected because of their history of negotiation with the Iranians -- they have been deceived multiple times."
That French preoccupation was revealed in an earlier stage of the current round of nuclear talks with Iran that now also include the U.S., Russia and China...

France has emerged as Washington's most reliable European partner in power projection outside its backyard, better even than Washington's 'special relationship' ally Britain. A fundamental shift in French foreign policy took place after the Iraq meltdown when Sarkozy took power."

Last I read, UK was teetering on brink of failing to meet minimum GDP military expenditure as required by NATO.

How did France become more hawkish on Iran than the U.S.?

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/01/politics/france-iran-nuclear-deal-hawks/

Last edited:

touchstone

Feb 25, 2015
This is a great day for America and a terrible day for Netanyahu and the racist Israeli hawks.

noob_saibot

Banned
Apr 2, 2015
The sanctions were illegal. Good that is being thrown out now. Iran is too civilized to attack anybody unlike the backward Israel and SaudiArabia.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Do you not have any clue as to how simple-minded you are?

"We threatened to walk out & they caved!" has no relationship to reality. It's chest puffing.

We are the party backing away from the "No Enrichment!" demand. You remember- the Bush Admin's "We don't negotiate with Terrarists!" method of dealing with Iran & related demonization. Just more Us against Them fear mongering in the wake of 9/11. More militaristic dick waving. That's been the root of the diplomatic impasse all along.