Kerry never served on a swiftboat

element

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
There were these military guys and theys was talking abouts hows he didn'ts serves or rescues no ones. I sware its the true and specially cause the on air tv and radioos broadcasts paid for by Rupert Murdock says so.

I don't know why we ever gave kerrys the meduls anyway he's a democraps and they don't deserve smedels because they want sto takes the mpneys from wes that haves the money alrweady.

I'm not educatat and you can say that is bad but because I'm rich it means I'm stmart with youare money so if you give it we takes better care of it. The preciuos. They stoles it from us the democruds are thicves.

The awardings of medils should not be for miilary service or saving lives. Its better bash to them the herous like kearry you may say I'm unamerican for not suporting the trrops like herry but this is about democred hating not about honoring the dead. Ok he's not dead yet but we got JAFFK and we can get ihim too so pleasde to not elct him cause conspiracies are hard to put together and we hads to pay coerce and kill a lot of people to shut up about it or to says the opposites of what happened.

.....oh crap my tinfoil beanie was on backwards ....sorry.

bozack

Diamond Member
Jan 14, 2000
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?....

like this couldn't have been posted in one of the other swiftboat threads?...