Kellyanne Conway reveals that she is a victim of sexual assault

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

interchange

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
Discounting her story entirely because you can't make logical sense of her behavior. That reminds me of Trump et al.'s treatment of Ford on the basis of her not reporting the assault immediately.

Viper1j

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2018
Considering the shifting and ever changing definitions of "sexual assault", it's possible that every female that has ever been told she was pretty will eventually become a victim.

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
I want to get in on this #metoo movement as I was sexually assaulted by a female once.......:D

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011
Kellyane Conway has a history of lying and deception and making false statements to influence public narratives.

Normally, I take a neutral stance on claims like this but in this case I'm going to need to see some receipts.

interchange

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
Kellyane Conway has a history of lying and deception and making false statements to influence public narratives.

Normally, I take a neutral stance on claims like this but in this case I'm going to need to see some receipts.

I think expressing some doubt given her history is plenty reasonable. Thanks for refraining from the insults, though. That part is bugging me and seems to be exactly the kind of stuff the country is battling right now. I see no reason to make fun of any person when they report about being sexually assaulted.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
I was sexually assaulted once, we danced, and when we got back to the table she reached under it and grabbed my ***k and whispered in my ear that she wanted to take me back to her place and ***k me. I told her to stop...until we could get to her place.

Reactions: hal2kilo
Nov 8, 2012
I was sexually assaulted once, we danced, and when we got back to the table she reached under it and grabbed my ***k and whispered in my ear that she wanted to take me back to her place and ***k me. I told her to stop...until we could get to her place.

...Was it Kellyanne Conway?

paperfist

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2000
www.the-teh.com
Defending a proudly self professed sexual assaulter would be morally, mentally, and physically difficult for anyone with a strong moral fiber. I cant imagine what it would be like for someone who went through a sexual assault experience.

There are millions of women who do that everyday. They live with abusive men and somehow function and put on a ‘nothing is wrong’ face out in public.

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001

Per the Lindsay Graham rule, police report or GTFO...

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
There are millions of women who do that everyday. They live with abusive men and somehow function and put on a ‘nothing is wrong’ face out in public.

You make a good point, though I'd think maybe that is a little different from living with your abuser vs working for someone that abuses others, but maybe not. I'm not sure.

....this thread is weird. I understand the distrust of someone like Kellyanne when it comes to anything she claims and, of course, the unshakable hypocrisy of blind, public loyalty to such a monster when you have suffered the same....but why the personal attacks on her?

One might think this could be a teaching moment for at least some percentage of the only-Trumper Trumptardians, but when "their enemy" goes after one of their own in such a petty way, in response to what are very serious claims, then it only serves to reinforce the toxic arguments that lay manifest in their intractable brains.

Reactions: interchange

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
The rules don't apply to the shrill little progressives. Rules, regulations, norms only apply to those on the conservative side of a issue. Didn't you know that?

So persecuted. Nobody can help it that Kellyanne has no credibility. She made it that way herself.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
SEE.........
Kellyanne and sexual assault.
See how it can screw up a person?
FOR LIFE!
Just think, if Kellyanne had not been assaulted, she might have been a normal decent person that knew the difference between good and evil. Between truth and the lie. Between Donald Trump and a small New York sewer rat.
If only......
Note to Kellyanne.
It's never too late for psychratic help, girl......

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Of course she did to you and she probably deserved whatever happened to her right Jhhnn? Pretty typical for you.

Not what he said at all. You really should stop being so dishonest. For a supposedly religious man you sure as hell forget that bit about not lying.

But then again you did advocate for throwing grenades at women and children so there are probably many other things you forget as well.

Josephus312

Aug 10, 2018
It's a trap.

Someonefucker already called you on it, stop commenting on it.

If you agree that she is to be believed she will report that she wasn't and win.

If you disagree then you are hypocrites.

The only way to win this game is to not play it.

Reactions: ch33zw1z

Josephus312

Aug 10, 2018
You already did. You and the rest of the progressive assholes that are having a laugh at her expense. Hilarious right?

Why do you feel the need to lie on positions that are readily available information to everyone?

Post the quote where you think he actually said that she was lying.

I hate Jhhnn for being an authoritarian asshole but he didn't say any such thing, right is right.