Keep getting prank calls!

datdamkid

Golden Member
Jul 14, 2003
Im getting the gayest ones of them all. They are calling and not talking. I started playin some daily wave clips from www.dailywav.com They are getting scared, I think. And its that they are calling me and another frined of mine.

Ikonomi

Diamond Member
Dec 19, 2003
Well, you shouldn't have posted all that personal contact info on that website!

datdamkid

Golden Member
Jul 14, 2003
What personal info? My emails are on my site and my aim sn. Thats it, not my name or anything.

geno

Lifer
Dec 26, 1999
A little off topic, but is your refrigerator running by any chance?

DaWhim

Lifer
Feb 3, 2003
Originally posted by: datdamkid
Im getting the gayest ones of them all. They are calling and not talking. I started playin some daily wave clips from www.dailywav.com They are getting scared, I think. And its that they are calling me and another frined of mine.

banned word!

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001
just make the most annoying noise on earth. raaaaaaaaaaaaawwraaamaadaaaaaaaarrwaaaeeaaaahhachhaaaaawacchaaachcaaaaacha

PowerMacG5

Diamond Member
Apr 14, 2002
Originally posted by: Psycho14
Damn kids......

Again just got 4 in a row, kept hanging up.
Call your phone company, and have them set up a trace on the number. They will give you a special * code to dial after each call, and after I think 3 calls, they are allowed to give you the number, and file a police report.

melly

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2002
don't you have call display on your phone? why don't you tell them the next time they call that you have their number and name and you're gonna contact the police? end of calls.

MrDudeMan

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
Originally posted by: Marauder911
Originally posted by: Psycho14
Damn kids......

Again just got 4 in a row, kept hanging up.
Call your phone company, and have them set up a trace on the number. They will give you a special * code to dial after each call, and after I think 3 calls, they are allowed to give you the number, and file a police report.

eh? good stuff...thx for the info