Kazza Information Wanted: Would someone please catch me up on all this....

MainFramed

Diamond Member
May 29, 2002
I haven't really been keeping up to speed with all the technology/hardware/software and espcially Kazza info lately. Im filling jumping back into the swing. Now I know someone of you are reading this and are about to just throw links at me, thats cool. But the links to other threads...please dont. I would be extremly happy if some of you would so kindly just catch me me up. I hear there doing random check's on people? (Not just those at corprate companies or colleges anymore) You could be sued and stuff.

Help again is very apprcaited.

minendo

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2001
All the news you need: Don't use it and get caught.

If you want any other details, do a search either on google or here at AnandTech.

jfall

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2000
Kazaa is full of viruses, fake files, sh1tty files encoded by 10 year olds and on top of all that, Riaa.

ndee

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
the songs are gettin' pretty sh!tty. First 10 seconds are ok and then "ASDUFOUIASJFIOASJFIASJDFIOJAOIJOSIFJZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ" and stuff.

Kenny

Platinum Member
Oct 12, 2002
Originally posted by: ndee
the songs are gettin' pretty sh!tty. First 10 seconds are ok and then "ASDUFOUIASJFIOASJFIASJDFIOJAOIJOSIFJZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ" and stuff.

I was downloading instrumentals and every single one of them had that annoying buzz in the middle of the song.

ndee

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
Originally posted by: t60
Originally posted by: ndee

I was downloading instrumentals and every single one of them had that annoying buzz in the middle of the song.

Need to get it from IRC again...

MainFramed

Diamond Member
May 29, 2002
yeah i have also noticed that or ....the first 15 seconds are great then its blank silence the rest of the time

minendo

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2001
Originally posted by: MainFramed
yeah i have also noticed that or ....the first 15 seconds are great then its blank silence the rest of the time
Teh RIAA pwns j00.

kermalou

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2001
just last night my little bro and his friends wanted the Bad Boys 2 Soundtrack from Kazaa and bam....every single song is shake your tailfeather....hah, that was the first time in a while i went on Kazaa to get music.....usually i am there for pron and am sick of it all, it's like i've seen everything, nothing is new anymore.