Katie Couric exposed as propagandist, deceptively editing her "balanced" look at Guns

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Do you think the blood curdling screams we're hearing in this thread about video editing were produced by the same posters in any of the James O'Keefe threads?

I'm actually questioning him about his comment about Couric playing the "woman" card and not about video editing.

Nov 30, 2006
Do you think the blood curdling screams we're hearing in this thread about video editing were produced by the same posters in any of the James O'Keefe threads?
Nope....ironically, our resident liberals here have gone strangely silent in this thread. Where is the outrage? Go figure.

Blackjack200

Lifer
May 28, 2007
I'm actually questioning him about his comment about Couric playing the "woman" card and not about video editing.

My comment wasn't directed at you. There just seems to be a lot of glee over knocking Katie Couric (lol) off her high horse for her dishonest video edit. I'm wondering if the same folks treated Mr. O'Keefe the same way.